Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:36 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

A little bit of Mystic Familiar History!

Some folk’s maybe would like to know a little bit about Mystic Familiar and where it came from and how it arrived where it is today, so...

In writing today in April 2005 Mystic Familiar has been around for 32 months. Back in the summer of 2002 I said to my husband that I wanted to build a Psychic and Spiritual website that would provide an international online community for like minded people from around the world. He said build it then! I replied that I had no one to do this with he said “build it and they will come”. So I set to work and he was right you did come and kept coming.

I am not sure if you know or not but Mystic Familiar started out in MSN as a lobby chat room in August 2002, as the Psychic Circle of Friendship. The circle was of one person lol me. For those of you who don’t know what a lobby chat room in MSN was, it was one room amongst many thousand of other rooms from all over the world. I would open the room and sit on my own and wait for people to come chat with me. At the same time I set to work to build pages to host in a community website.

In March 2003 I started to upload the pages I had worked on into a community also called the Psychic Circle of Friendship. In April 2003 I opened the community to the visitors that had become regular users of the lobby chat room. In May 2003 I opened another two communities and called them the Study and the Healing Sanctuary, we started our first development circles in May also, these were run by HMH, Ministry of Angels & Earthvisitor. The Study & the Healing Sanctuary were used for classes and circles and discussion and healing.

During the summer of 2003 Serenemooncat, Filgrave and Amberdrake arrived and started helping me with this growing web site. Our dear friend Amberdrake spent 15 months with us and shared in our laughter and tears, Amber sadly passed away in October 2004, she still works with us here though and I think she always will.

Many have walked a way with us on this journey. Some spend a little time here then move on in their journey to other places, others have joined and have stayed to help others on their journey. On writing today Mystic Familiar has 31 Hosts and Affiliates who give their time, gifts and knowledge for free and work very hard indeed to help those who come though our doors.

Although I had always planned to take Psychic Circle of Friendship out of MSN and into its own website the MSN lobby closures of October 2003 brought forward the need to do this so in September 2003 I registered Mystic Familiar as a website and set to work to transfer the work that we had all contributed to in the Psychic Circle of Friendship to Mystic Familiar, these pages you can still see in our library and archive here on site today.
Our visitors and members started to register with Mystic Familiar in October 2003 and we held our opening night in the Psychic Circle of Friendship chat room, why there you say well because the Mystic Familiar chat you use now was not ready. lol Our opening night was the 8th of November 2003 in which we took part in the Worldwide Mediation for the Awakening the World Soul! I guided the opening night and Amber kindly assisted me, I still have a copy of this night and had always planned to host it in our archive section but as always lol I am running to stand still with my work load, one day it will get there. Nothing changes there then lol! As you can see the Healing Sanctuary and The Study came with us to Mystic Familiar, we went from having 5 chat rooms in MSN to having 10, and chat opened in Mystic Familiar in the early hours of the 9th of November.

Around 400 registered members crossed over from our MSN site to Mystic Familiar. Today our current membership stands today at 1959 familiars. Mystic Familiar receives 4,500 individual hits a week and these people view around 30,000 pages a week. As you can see from me sitting on my Jake Jones (own, lol) in a chat room in August 2002 we sure have come a very long way.

I had a clear vision for Mystic Familiar from the outset and have worked to keep Mystic Familiar a thriving and active community that we could all share openly in. My original goal was to provide a site where people from all over the world could share together 24/7 a place where understanding and tolerance could thrive, a place that allowed people to share and develop along their own individual paths where different didn’t mean wrong it just meant different and the site ethos that there would be No Leading, No Following, Just Sharing, Mystic Familiar Lighting the way for Individual Development.

I wanted and still do want Mystic Familiar to be like the droplet in the pond and in all that we do here that it should reach out and help others and in this that they maybe in turn hopefully reach out and help more folks, ripples reaching forever outwards.

Mystic Familiar has been a living, growing entity in its own right from the very first letter typed. It has provided a portal for us all to meet from the far flung corners of the earth or is that planes. To discuss, share our insights and knowledge and share everyone’s insights to all who wish to view them, hopefully helping and lighting the way for individual development.

Sol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:52 pm Update..............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Folks

Thank you all so very much for your heart felt words and your constant support for Mystic Familiar and indeed to me it is so very, very much appreciated.

On writing today the 9th of October 2005 Mystic Familiar has travel a long way in its first 3 years of life. From the planting of the seed and having me as its sole member to having all of you come and join in with us wow, this site has truly grown and flourished!

I thought I would give you a little insight into how much we have grown from the very small beginning, and how much you are all helping each other as well as yourselves on your spiritual journey.

The Mystic Familiar seed was sown and now we have just over 1000 individual visitors to the site a day. For those of you who don’t know what this means, it means whether you come to the site 1 time or 3 times a day you are only counted as one visitor per day. So we have grown from 1 to just over 1000 a day in 3 years! All our visitors look at just over 48,000 pages a week on site. That works out at about 197,000 pages a month! That sure is as lot of help to a lot of people.

With such amazing growth Mystic Familiar is very much two full time jobs for me now, as well as all the help and support offered by our volunteer who help in any way they can on a daily basis on site. If you don’t see me in chat you will always see me in the lobby where I work every day to help Mystic Familiar carry on growing and helping as many folks as we possibly can.

The aim of Mystic Familiar to be like the droplet in the pond with its ripples reaching out to help people and in turn we hope for them to help others I think this is really working and can be seen reflected in our growth. Thank you all so very much for your help, your support, your energy, your gifts & your knowledge and thank you most of all for taking the time to help your fellow beings.

Sol

Last edited by Sol on Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:31 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Sol hun,
I raise my hat to u and thank u from the bottom of my heart for a most wonderful site.
My love goes to Amber though I never knew her in this life but hope to meet her in the next.
Keep up the great work u r doing and anytime u need any elp pls shout hun and i will come running.
All my love,
gwencraftyangel.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ps lovely to read how this site started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:30 pm 

:D Sol just like to say a big thankyou to you and your kind actions, feel sad to think i never got to chat with Amberdrake xx[[[[[hugs]]]]]]] and im still reading everything in the library taking me ages but not as long as it has you to set it all up xxxx
thankyou for allowing me to be a part of this beautiful place xx
Prudence :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:37 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

sol hun well done i raise my (_) glass 2 u hun u have worked hard 2 get u were u are 2day keep up the good work hun ur website will just keep growin hun luvs ya spicey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:33 pm 

Well done Sol xxxxx I never knew how MF came about, and I am glad I do now. It puts into perspective all of the time and energy you have devoted, and you deserve the love and respect that I know we all feel for you. Way to go Sol hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:01 pm 

Well, what can I say, I think everyone else has said what I wanted to say. :D
Sol, it is indeed a great thing you have done and everyone here thanks you for your very hard work and patience. Without all this we wouldnt know each other and grown into the MF community that we have.
I haven't been here long but have been welcomed by some of the greatest people I have ever known and without your hard work that wouldnt have been possible.
xxxxxxxxx Thankyou Sol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:17 am 

sol u desearve so much praise for your hard work, this site is absolutely breath taking thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:15 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Many, many, many thanks for all your hard work and dedication, Sol. Your love, warmth and kindnness are amazing. Blessings!

Post subject: you must be so proud!
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:01 am 

Hi sol
what a great site you have hear hun you must be so proud!
I have met so many nice people on hear and its all down to you and this site!
Everyone is so caring :D
Take care
love n light
millymoo xxxxx

Post subject: the room
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:50 am 

well done solthis room is the best room to be in and thank you for allowing me to be part of it it gives me great pleasure to do my circles to thanks again in love and light aasha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:25 pm 
h~ & r~ Chat Affiliate Familiar £20
h~ & r~ Chat Affiliate Familiar £20

fun hard work and would guess some tears along the way,as members we all have a lot to thank you for.
Although the site is running well and indeed has become a well known site I sense your dream is not yet fulfilled and although MF is a lovley site I am sure the future develpment of it will be magical.
Thanks for this place Sol
Silvergate xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:45 pm 

Dear Sol,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, I have been on my own mission of 'if you build they will come' for a while now, something different but, the comfort of seeing a success helps me to keep plugging away at my own dreams. So, not only does the site do everything to help it also does even more :lol: thank you for following your dream
((((((blessings))))))))
((((((thanks)))))))))
goldenlight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:02 am 

Sol sweetheart -
Thanx for sharing with us, spirit are truly walking by your side; their strength and love have helped you create a wonderful homely atmosphere for us all to share.
Personally, I have visited so many sites, some nice, some not so, but it was my friend ronni who told me about MF, so I thought I would take a look.
It is indeed as everyone has said, a truly remarkable place, and a site that Im sure will live on thanx to the support of so many wonderful people.
I pray that those from spirit, and those truly exalted teachers that sometimes we are privileged to converse with, will continue to help and support you and the site.
I have searched long and hard for somewhere where I can feel relaxed; somewhere I can call 'home' after much time wandering; I feel & hope that I may have found it -
May spirit forever stand by you; support you; and carry you forward
much love to you
Cat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:58 pm 

I thank you too for building your dream. This is a lovely, friendly place to be.
Love anniemay x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:13 pm 

Hi Sol,
what a truly inspiring story may your recieve many blessings for all your courage, warmth and trust you are truly guided by those in the higher realms, i am sorry i never got to know amber but feel sure we will one day talk,lol.
you have given so freely, your time. your courage, dedication and warmthand that is admirable.
a born leader and like attracts like, on this site i have just been privelidged to speak with so many kind and loving souls you my freind are responsible for this, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.
may you always be guided by love light and wisdom.
thank you from
pebbles
if ever i can repay you in any small way by helping out just call i will be there promise((((((((((((((XXXXXXXX))))))))))))))))