hello

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

vyletblu
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

hello

#1 Postby vyletblu » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:34 pm

hello all
i am a newbie here - i found this sight while i was looking up information about fairies online - i don't know many people who believe in them let alone know anything or have any experiences or beliefs to share - hope to learn and understand more about them here - actually, i hope to learn about everything offered at this site.
one of my favorite things that i read about on this site is that we can come together here even tho we all have our own differences - live and let live - i love that - i wish you all light and blessings and look forward to chats and classes and getting to know you :)

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: hello

#2 Postby Opalfae » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Welcome vyletblu look forward to seeing you in chat :D

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

silvershadow
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Re: hello

#3 Postby silvershadow » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:15 am

Hi welocme to MF vyletbku hopefiully see you in chat sometime. enjoy your stay with us. hope your finding your way round the site ok?
In peace love and light always BB xxxx <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”