Hello from US

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

CatKittyFish
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hello from US

#1 Postby CatKittyFish » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:15 am

Im pretty sure I am already a medium. I do sence spirits. Not a bunch, just ones that basically track me down. I want to learn more about my ability and I cant seem to find anyone willing to help me do such. Ive also noticed I hold an interest in angel cards. I just know I have an untapped talent that I want to learn more about. Sometimes the spirits that find me can be frightening. So yeah. Need to learn a few things.

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: Hello from US

#2 Postby Opalfae » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Lots of interesting info on the forums and lots of folks happy to help you with that in chat .. hope to see you there some time soon :) xxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

*starryhound
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#3 Postby *starryhound » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:53 pm

grab me in chat ay time if I can help you get started I will xx

silvershadow
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

#4 Postby silvershadow » Wed May 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi catkittyfish welcome to mf. Enjoy your time with us. Lots to read on forums etc. There are circles classes you could come along to, all done in chat rooms. Hope to see you there. Bb in peace love and light always may the goddess smile upon you and the angels shine upon you <3 <3 <3 xxxxxoooooxxxxx )0( /|\

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”