Greetings to you all.

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

Jonika
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Greetings to you all.

#1 Postby Jonika » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi
I just joined this forum and would like to introduce myself. I am JONIKA and I am into Tarot and mediumship. I need more practice, plus I would love to chat with like-minded people about spirituality. I from the USA. I have been working with Tarot for a few years now and I got into mediumship kind of naturally - it was a natural progression on my spiritual path...This discovery was very surprising and exhilarating. I took a 2 year break from doing readings and now, I am getting back into my old groove. I used to visit spiritual chat rooms a few years back, but they don't exist anymore. Hopefully, I will enjoy this forum as much as those from the recent past.

See you in chat rooms! :D :PK:

Cheers
Jonika
My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.
I love and trust my imagination.
I honor myself in everything I do.

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: Greetings to you all.

#2 Postby Opalfae » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi Jonika and welcome aboard :)
The interests on site are vast and varied with many being into mediumship and tarot amongst other things.. We have some real good discussions etc in chat and its always nice to have different views to mull over - The forum is full of lots of good information and Its also a great place to share stories and ideas etc :)
Look forward to meeting you in chat soon. xxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

X7

#3 Postby X7 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:19 pm

welcome to Mystic Familiar and hope to see you in chat lots of fun and interesting discussions go on :D so hope you join us soon <3

Opalfae

#4 Postby Opalfae » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:38 pm

the link will take you to the log in page where you enter your user name and password n hey presto your there :)

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

silvershadow
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

#5 Postby silvershadow » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi joni welcome to mf was nice meeting you tonite and great to have you on board. hope you'll find mf real comfy and feel right at home xxxxx in peace love and light always may the angels and goddess smile upon you and many blessings come your way xxxx <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxxx

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”