Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:11 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Australian Psychic Chat at Mystic Familiar

We are starting Psychic chat at Mystic Familiar from 9pm until 11pm Australian member’s time zone (11am to 1pm UK Timezone) weekly on Tuesday and Thursdays starting on Tuesday February the 28th and Thursday the 1st of March. We hope that you will come in and chat and give us some feedback on what types of classes you would like and what else you would hope to get out of Mystic Familiar. Once the clocks change at the end of March we will start classes for Australian member’s time zone. If you know of anyone else who may be interested in what we do at Mystic Familiar please do let them know, spread the word about our great site.

This is your community so please help us to help you!

Sol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 am 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

I shall try to be there Sol - I am going away for one month, on the 5th March, and am not planning to take my laptop with me.
My interests - apart from crystals, card reading, and healing is re-incarnation/previous lives - with a view to healing from awareness of things that have occurred previously, that may affect us in this life.
I'm going to a three day workshop being run by Dr Brian L. Weiss at Coolum on the Sunshine Coast. He is the author of ''Many Lives - Many Masters". I went to Brisbane for a one day workshop run by him early last year. I was so impressed - am going back for more!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am 

<3 bless you Sol yep I be there sweetie, be brill to see those on similar time zone join too. blessings and loves

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm 

Hi Islandgirl

Sounds great, We look forward to seeing you. Please do share when you get back. :D

Sol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:48 pm 

I will certainly share whatever I can Sol.
Sometimes it can be a bit hard to wrap your head around - especially when you're trying to deal with Twin Soul concepts. That, and the concept of one soul dividing into into different bodies and existing on Earth concurrently, in order to maximise learning.
Kind Regards,
Isla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:00 pm 

All the individuals choice though :D hehehe

A couple of books that you may enjoy reading and find help you, and others, get your head round the concept are -

Destiny of Souls Michael Newton Ph.D

Journey of Souls Michael Newton Ph.D

Sol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:45 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Sol wrote:
All the individuals choice though :D hehehe

A couple of books that you may enjoy reading and find help you, and others, get your head round the concept are -

Destiny of Souls Michael Newton Ph.D

Journey of Souls Michael Newton Ph.D

Sol

Both of which are amazing reads :) xx