aol members (BT users also)

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

*starryhound
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

aol members (BT users also)

#1 Postby *starryhound » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 pm

iam on aol every few months, i cant get in sometimes it works threw internet explorer, sometimes not, each time i go to keywords tech chat follow the lead till u get 1 of there people in chat, usually something to do with internal switches, if i was synical :lol: iwould say aol, doesnt like its members using non aol chat , good job iam not synical lol*

ShadowMist
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Re: aol members

#2 Postby ShadowMist » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:23 pm

I have no problems getting here, I use blue e maybe has to do with connections I live in the states. See you in chat starry :)

Enjoy our newsletter a wonderful way to begin your day
Enjoy our chat and reading rooms/healing rooms/classes and workships

MagentaCharlotte

#3 Postby MagentaCharlotte » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Hi Hound, new member zen solas couldn't get into chat last night and she's also on aol? Think she's sent email in though.

Love and Blessings Mag xxx

*starryhound

#4 Postby *starryhound » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 pm

recently i can no longer get in threw aol, iv been to tech chat 3 times now each time they assure me , theyve solved the problem, hahahaha (NOT)
i now have to use internet explorer everytime :?: :?: :?:

MagentaCharlotte

#5 Postby MagentaCharlotte » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Okies thanks Hound, will tell her to go thru explorer :) thanks for your help hugs

Love and Blessings Mag xxx

hobbit1
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#6 Postby hobbit1 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:18 pm

I can only arrive via Explorer too! and I am on AOL. Agree starry !!!

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#7 Postby Sol » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi Folks

AOL & BT as well as some others appear to refuse to upgrade their browsers to work with Java. Some AOL & BT users are able to get in for a time then find they can’t. All AOL users, and anyone else having issue connecting or staying connected to chat, should use Internet Explorer as their browser. Internet Explorer will allow you to access chat whenever you want to.

Sol

EarthSign

Re: aol members (BT users also)

#8 Postby EarthSign » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:51 pm

Sol wrote:Hi Folks

AOL & BT as well as some others appear to refuse to upgrade their browsers to work with Java. Some AOL & BT users are able to get in for a time then find they can’t. All AOL users, and anyone else having issue connecting or staying connected to chat, should use Internet Explorer as their browser. Internet Explorer will allow you to access chat whenever you want to.

Sol

Yes it must be Java related. Trying different browers should help, preferably ones that let you upgrade to include Java in the pages.

Just thought I'd mention that I tried using the Real Guide browser (in Real Player) for the MF Chat and it worked fine. So if anyone is having problems, and they do have Real Player on their computer I would say try that. (If Real Guide isn't the first thing you see when you open Real, click on View, then Real Guide.)

xx

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”