Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:32 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Help if you Cant Get into Psychic Chat!

If you are having problems getting into chat here are a couple of tips to help you

This is the link to the Psychic chat login page -

http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/chat.html

1. Are you Subscribed and Registered with the Psychic chat rooms?
You must pay your subscription fee and send in your Username and Password to have them registered with the chat login. Please note that Chat room registration is separate from the forum registration. Those who are registered to the message boards will have to register separately for Psychic chat also, as this is a new feature. Click here to Subscribed & Register for Chat

2. Have you submitted your chat Username and Password?
You must email admin@mysticfamiliar.com with your chosen Username and Password until you do this you will be unable to access the Psychic chat rooms.

*NB - Please be aware that usernames & or passwords must be between 3 and 15 characters in length. You will be unable to access Psychic chat until you have emailed these in to the site and we have added your details to the login.

3. Username is Taken. I am registered with the Psychic chat login system but when I try to login it says my username is taken.
Have you to put your password in the password box below? Many people forget that they have to use their password to get into Psychic chat.
Are you entering your name and password exactly as you indicated you wanted it when you registered? The chat program is text specific any changes to your information will be viewed as different information and will be refused access; this includes something like inadvertently pressing the space bar before or after you type a word.

4. Forgotten Your Password!
If you have forgotten your password email admin@mysticfamiliar.com

5. I have a Username and Password but there seems to be no login for Psychic chat
Here below is your solution -

Our chat is a Java chat so you will require Java on your computer to access chat which you can download for free here –
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
Select the appropriate for your computer operating system.
Please remove all of your old Java completely before adding the latest version of Java as adding updates can corrupt the Java and prevent it working.

6. Browser Issues ***Very Important ***

We recommend that you use the Internet Explorer browser to surf to chat as some other browsers are not compatible with Java. To open Internet Explorer just go to Start > Programs > Internet Explorer and surf to http://www.mystcfamiliar.com then save the site to you IE favourites. If you need help let me know.

There are two other browsers that are compatible with Java - Mozilla Firefox, and Safari (for MAC users).

NB* Please note that the AOL browser and BT browsers can have issues with Java so to prevent problems use one of the browsers mentioned

7. Security Software

Please check that your antivirus, firewall, allow for Java. You may not be aware that Windows also has its own firewall.

8. Clear Your Cache

If you have made any of the changes above you should also clear your cache, temporary internet files, cookies and then refresh the page you are viewing. As some computers hold on to their cache for a while and this can cause problem.

Updated June 30TH 2012 Java 7 Issue

Close all browsers and then try the following;

1. Open your computers control panel.
2. Double click the java coffee cup.
3. Click the "Settings" button.
4. Click the "Delete Files" button.
5. Chesk ALL things to be deleted including "Installed Applications and Applets".
6. Click "OK"

Once you've done this open your browser and see if it works. Please respond back with your results. We've been getting a lot of tickets of late about the new release of java and we need to know if there is something we might need to do on our end.

If the above fails -

We generally recommend that users have the latest java installed but there may be an issue with the latest update of Java so you might try an older application of java. You can view, download and install older java at http://www.oldapps.com/java.php Make sure you uninstall java 7 before installing an older java.

I cameback from holiday and updated my system to the latest Java 7 and couldn’t get in chat getting an older version of Java did the trick. It worked on IE the day I downloaded it and then on Firefox the next day.

Sol

NB** 7th July 2012

One of our members found out they had a certificate issue with Java and sent this fix to help anyone else experiencing the same issue.

Go to your control panel:

Then click on programs
Click on Java - When the box pops up, click on the advanced tab.

Click on the (+) next to security
Click on the (+) next to General -

Uncheck the option that says:

Allow user to grant permissions to content from untrusted authority.

Last edited by Sol on Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:32 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:47 pm 

Question - I have been to access chat but now cant how do I fix it?

Answer -

Make sure that your subscription is still current if it is not then you need to select a subscription method and make payment. Please allow 24 hours for your account to be activated, it is a manual process. If your subscription is current -

I need to know first are you coming to chat via Internet Explorer or Firefox, if you are using pc, or Safari if you are using Mac. Other browsers have major difficulty with Java so if you are not using one of these 3 options that is most likely your issue. I can see via your email address what ISP you use if you are using their browser to access the internet this wil be causing you issues. Switch to Internet Explorer and that will solve your issue. I sent you an email about this a couple of days ago please refer back to it.

Secondly have you changed or updated your internet security system? That means antivirus software and firewall software. If you are using windows it also has its own security system so if you have had updates to windows check its security system also.

If you have followed both of the above and still cant get in then please email me at adminATmysticfamiliarDOTcom with the following –

What Browser you are using.
What operating system you are using.
List what ISP company do you use.
What internet security systems you are using.
A step by step of what you do to get in and what message you receive.

I will forward this to the chat server and ask if they can help you.

Sol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 pm 

Question - I am having problems with the chat. When I click on psychic chat I am unable to view how to log in etc. I just see a box. I may need to change my security but I am unsure how to do that. I have internet explorer. That is what I am using. Thanks for the help and forgive me that I am so totally computer illiterate.

Answer -
I would download the latest version of java as yours may not be up to date. Go to add and remove programs

Start > settings > control panel > add and remove programs > delete java (if you have it, you may not as it doesn’t come as standard now)

Once you have done that go to the java web site and download the java that is appropriate for your computer user system ie PC or MAC, & XP, Vista ect you get that here -

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Restart your computer as some like to restart before they will finish installing a new program. Once you have downloaded surf to chat you should then see our white log in boxes.

I think that should solve your problem. If that doesn’t work then it may well be your security system.

Open browser page then tools click on internet options then click on advanced tab a list will drop scroll down till you see allow java and tick the box then apply this will allow you to use Java on your computer. Java uses appellate windows so you may also need to allow for appellate windows on you security system. You will also have to click on your virus protection program and reset the level of security and make Mystic Familiar a safe site and allow java to be used also.

I hope this helps let me know how you get on.

Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Hi!
I'm new and I can't get into chat. I uninstalled Java and reinstalled it with my fire wall off. Is there something else I can do?
Many blessings!
Blue Feather

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:44 pm 

Hi Blue Feather

I have just logged into chat using your details and they do work so I am not sure what the problem is. There are only a couple of issues that computers have with chat so it should be really simple to fix.

Have you gone through the list above?

Did you remove your original Java before installing the new version as it can corrupt the new version if you did not?

Did you check that your antivirus, firewall & if you use windows that the Windows firewall allow for Java?

Which browser do you use? Not all are compatible with Java that’s why we recommend that use one of these – Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari

After you made any changes to your computer security systems or added the new Java did you refresh the chat page so that your computer is viewing the up to date version of the page, if you did not refresh your page then you would still be viewing the old memory cache of the page which would be giving you the old stored preferences your computer held before you made the changes.

These are pretty much all that can be wrong with your computer regarding the chat. If none of this works can you tell me what you see when you go to the chat login page? Is their login boxes? No long box? Blank grey box? Please tell me what you are seeing as it may help me to work out what is wrong with your computer.

I hope this helps.

Sol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 am 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

if your on windows,click start, when that opens click control panel,then click network and internet connections.then click internet options, in brousing history click delete and thats it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:24 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hi hun xxx u might try using a different browser, i found it hard with one then another let me straight in. ull get there n we c u in chat xxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:00 pm 

I recently had to download java again. But now when I try to enter chat, I get an error message. When I click on it, it says unsigned access violation exception.

Any ideas what it means?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 am 

yes loads have had problems with new java stopping them getting in chat theyve had to take the new 1 out of ther pc, and down load the old 1 back,theres a link on site star, and off the top of my head i cant remember were it is, ill mail sol for u xxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 am 

Hi riding-star

Close all browsers and then try the following;

1. Open your computers control panel.
2. Double click the java coffee cup.
3. Click the "Settings" button.
4. Click the "Delete Files" button.
5. Chesk ALL things to be deleted including "Installed Applications and Applets".
6. Click "OK"

Once you've done this open your browser and see if it works. Please respond back with your results. We've been getting a lot of tickets of late about the new release of java and we need to know if there is something we might need to do on our end.

If the above fails -

We generally recommend that users have the latest java installed but there may be an issue with the latest update of Java so you might try an older application of java. You can view, download and install older java at http://www.oldapps.com/java.php Make sure you uninstall java 7 before installing an older java.

I have just come back from holiday and updated my system to the latest Java and couldn’t get in chat getting an older version of Java did the trick. It worked on IE the day I downloaded it and then on Firefox the next day.

Sol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:42 pm 

After research I did the java delete files and it worked but I found I kept dropping out of chat, hence I did the uninstall reinstall of an older java as recommended by Sol, for me it did not work 1st up as discovered later I forgot to do the add plug in , I became aware of this when I rebooted and it said my server was asking to allow the plug in, I did so and no probs since.

all the best xxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:45 pm 

Thanks, that seems to have worked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:17 pm 

Hi I cant get into chat the box is blank apart from a wee box in the upper lefthand corner saying error

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 am 

seems to be the same issue riding and I had and many others will if they update java , if you refer to page 1 of this post Sol shared solution, easy peasy I assure u , lol I can assure you as I not tech savvy and figured it out just remember to breatheeeee :D

blessings and loves xoxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:21 am 

now and again i have issues with aol, and cant get in, so i come in off internet explorer thats sometimes helps ???