my tablet has java script but can't access chat help?

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

silvershadow
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

my tablet has java script but can't access chat help?

#1 Postby silvershadow » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi silver here my new tablet has java script but I still can't access chat rooms. I've made sure java script enabled still won't work. Is there something else I need to do please ? Thank you blessings. BB xxx

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: my tablet has java script but can't access chat help?

#2 Postby Sol » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 am

Hi silver :D

Great to hear you got a new tablet. I don't know much of anything about tablets and how they work but will look into for you and get back to you with what I can find out.

Sol

silvershadow

#3 Postby silvershadow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:28 am

Hi Sol hugs hun. i can access chatrooms on computer windows. and windows tablet. but not on my android phone or android tablet. i click on psychic chat but nothing comes up at all no where to log in. but fine on computer or windows tablet. would have liked to be able to log in at work on my phone or android tablet. i;m wondering if others are having same problems as well. thanks for getting back to me blessings to you and yours hun bb xxx <3 <3 <3

silvershadow

#4 Postby silvershadow » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:30 am

ps. both my phone and android tblet have javascript enabled so wondering if to do with changes aka addonchat?

Sol

#5 Postby Sol » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 pm

I think you might need to download either Dolphin or Firefox browser apps and try those. If still no luck then try Opera. You can get those browsers for Andriod. If that doesn’t work let me know which Andriod Tablet and version of Android is on it.

The server said -

Currently mobile access is limited to tablets using their native browsers. Our development team has placed a priority on improving mobile connectivity. Some connections can be made on Android phones by setting their browsers for desktop mode but it is a bit awkward and cumbersome for those users.

So it may well be you can't get in on your phone.

Sol

X7
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#6 Postby X7 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:19 am

For me when using my tablet I link in with a computer who has wifi and then go to the top of the tablet and click on web it then will open up that window/tab and then I log in using it like I would my computer header when searching for something. Hope you can get in soon.

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”