Excited to meet you!

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

millergrls
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Excited to meet you!

#1 Postby millergrls » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Hello all! I am so excited to meet you all. I am very pleased that i have found this site and am excited about what I can learn. I have opening my gifts for awhile now. Gradually they are emerging and I couldn't be happier. I have read with tarot cards off and on since I was 16. I have been practicing with them and have begun selling them online. It took some time but they have been selling faster than I can do them. I get great compliments on the accuracy. I am slowing getting away from the booklets. I am at the stage now where I better know my symbols and I look at the card first and interpret it. I then look at the booklet to check my accuracy. I want to get away from the booklets faster than i am. I am hoping that from here I can learn to do this. I want to build my gift to a strong one. I do not charge very much for my readings, for my biggest goal is to help others. The extra money will go to my family vacation fund. I am eager to see what I can learn from all of you. The spirit in me salutes the spirit in you. <3
The spirit in me salutes the spirit in you. Blessed be.-Mary

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Excited to meet you!

#2 Postby Sol » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi millergrls

Welcome to Mystic Familiar, you will enjoy your time spent with us. Please note all readings, healing and classes on this site are free to chat members. I sent a confirmation email to you and I have replied to your email but I don’t think you have received them, maybe try looking in your junk/spam folder. As you did not send a password of choice when you registered, as requested, I made up a password for you which is indicated in the two emails I have sent you. If you don’t have these emails please send me an email to the same address admin@mysticfamiliar.com indicating your choice of password for the chat login, I need to know what it is so that I can add you.

Sol

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: Excited to meet you!

#3 Postby Opalfae » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Welcome to mf ,, your more than welcome to pop along to any of the circles xx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”