need some advice abt my blackberry!

Newbie’s this forum will help you get satrted and find your feet. This Forum is open for visitors to view. HELP TO LOGIN to the Psychic Chat rooms & these Psychic Forum & Spiritual Message Boards.

Moderator: Hosts

Earthmother
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

need some advice abt my blackberry!

#1 Postby Earthmother » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Hey folks, my regular internet connection has gone stupid in the O2 network fiasco over last couple of days and I now have no internet at all eeeeeeek! I can access internet on my Blackberry phone and can get into forums, but I can't get into chat! I don't want to be unable to get in. Any ideas how to get into chat via Blackberry Curve 9380? Sorry to be a pain but I desperately need to know! Love, light and hugs xxxx

Avalon
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Re: need some advice abt my blackberry!

#2 Postby Avalon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Your phone may not be enabled for chat hun. My phone is the same even though its a smartphone lol. Best thing is to check with your provider to see if it is chat enabled xxx

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: need some advice abt my blackberry!

#3 Postby Sol » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

As long as your mobile has access to the internet you should be able to get in chat. When you surf to the chat page on your mobile you should be able to see a little square image with two chat icon people where the chat login is normally on your computer. You click the image and it takes you to a page where you put your details in, then you click to login. If you can’t see the little image you would have to ask your telephone company what you need to do to allow for internet chat on your mobile phone.

Sol

Return to “**** Newbie’s Start Here – Orientation & information to Help Get You Started”