Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Market feedback

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#1 Postby Sol » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:53 pm

:arrow: link here for the Mystic Market Shop
They Mystic Market is the support system for Mystic Familiar to help maintain it as a completely free Psychic & Spiritual resource for us all. When I set out to build Mystic Familiar in August 2002 I could never have imagined how quickly it would have grown and how many people would use it.
Please feel free to use this board to leave any feedback in relation to the shop. Any comments you may have. What you thought of any times you may have purchased in the Mystic Market. Also if there is a must have purchase you would like to acquire but cant find it in the shop then please do let us know and we will try to source it for you.
We hope that you enjoy the experience here at Mystic Familiar and thank you very much for your support.
Sol

:arrow: link here for the Mystic Market Shop
Last edited by Sol on Tue May 10, 2005 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

myjourney
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Re: Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Market feedback

#2 Postby myjourney » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:46 am

Hi Sol thank you very much for sending me the link for the poster I will be printing some out today and will hopefully put them up tomorrow, I was looking in the shop this morning and would love to purchase the cd Spirit Wolf but noticed you are out of stock at the moment , is it possible you can please keep me updated on this, thank you have a nice day xxx

Sol

#3 Postby Sol » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi Myj

Thank you very much :D

I am sorry the CD is out of stock, I am not sure that I will be restocking it.

Sol

myjourney

#4 Postby myjourney » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Your very welcome, ok no problems re cd I will have another little look around in the shop <3 xxx

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”