Sol Im looking for the Dog Wisdom Cards

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

X7
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Sol Im looking for the Dog Wisdom Cards

#1 Postby X7 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Sol I bought the Cat Wisdom cards from shop and they are so cute and I love them and was wondering if you can get the Dog Wisdom cards the compaion deck to the Cat Wisdom deck by the same author. It says on the box of the cards Blue Angel gallery australia so looks like this is the author of the decks I would like the companion to my Cat Wisdom cards if you can thank you Sol.

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Sol Im looking for the Dog Wisdom Cards

#2 Postby Sol » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi Niki

There are Dog Wisdom cards but I have not come across them at the suppliers I get stock from, I will keep an eye out for them and let you know if I come across them. Thank for you for buying your cards from the Mystic Shop your support is very much appreciated.

Sol

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”