Crystal Order/Wish List

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Crystal Order/Wish List

#1 Postby Sol » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Crystal Order/Wish List

Hi Folks

I will be going to the crystal supplier in September if there is a must have crystal you would like me to get for you that is not already in the shop or is out of stock in the shop please let me know. This can be any type of crystal product, tumblestones, one of items, birthday presents, Christmas presents also. After this coming vist I will not be visiting the suppliers again before the end of the year so if you want something this is the time to get your order in. Please post by reply to this thread if you would like me to source crystal items for you. Please can you let others know about this post also? Thank you for your support of Mystic Familiar it is very much appreciated!

Sol

ruby_willow
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Crystal Order/Wish List

#2 Postby ruby_willow » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm

hi sol thanks for this, could i please have a set of platonics please in smoky quartz, and a melody stone and a moldative crystal
dont matter how much they are i would sooner th site have my money
thanks again hun xx

Newmoon

Re: Crystal Order/Wish List

#3 Postby Newmoon » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Sol

Can you please get an rock crystal quartz Merkaba 8 point star as you are out of stock

Thank you love and hugs

Angel xxxx

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”