Tarot Set

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

Emeraldisle
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Tarot Set

#1 Postby Emeraldisle » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Sol, for some reason my emails to admin are not going through to you....I have changed my email address to
Please note email addresses are not allowed on the boards,even for good reasons such as this. Your email and message has been passed on to Sol. Thank you. Otter
Im not sure if that has anything to do with it as when trying to send the message it still has my old postoffice email address.
( confusing i know :? )
I have just completed the payment details on paypal for the Rider waite Tarot cards, I hope you have all the info you need from me, also the black silk cloth appears to be out of stock!
Warmest Wishes
Emeraldisle

Emeraldisle

Oooops

#2 Postby Emeraldisle » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm

Oooops sorry Otter...I forgot!! :oops:

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Tarot Set

#3 Postby Sol » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Emeraldisle

That’s your cards on route to you now. I thought I had added the black clothes but must have forgotten sorry, I have added them now.

Sounds like you need to add your new email address to your email account and make it your default account on your computer and remove your old post office one.

Sol

Emeraldisle

Sol

#4 Postby Emeraldisle » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:00 pm

Many thanks for that Sol, I look forward to receiving my first ever Tarot set.....is it to late to have the cloth sent with the cards?

Sol

Re: Tarot Set

#5 Postby Sol » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Sorry yes I read your post after I had sent the cards. Enjoy your cards!

Sol

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”