Shop order questions

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

AutumnMoon
Psychic Chat Room Familiar £10

Shop order questions

#1 Postby AutumnMoon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:07 am

Sol - oops, I missed this board when sending you an email regarding my order.

I have never really used incense ouside of making the house smell like gingerbread during the holidays. I would like to know – is there a more favorable scent that would help for mediation and clearing the mind to focus. I have had trouble clearing the chatter and its taken some work. I do love the smells of rosemary. I ordered honeysuckle – but if you could suggest something in additional to what was ordered I would appreciate it.
Also -
Do you ever carry any Karen Kay meditation cd’s – if yes I would like ththe Rainbow Meditation cd – cant find in the states….
People may not remember what you did, they may not remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

. . . Love - Light - Laughter
. . . . . . . . AutumnMoon

whiteknight
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Re: Shop order questions

#2 Postby whiteknight » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:30 am

ms there are many many u can use but i use...... lavenda, frankincense, camomile sandlewood, lemon, eucholyptus (sometimes), try a few hun n see what u like.... like anything hun, i think tis personal choice.........

also try to use ur breathing to help u focus more..... if ur mind wonders retune into ur breathing hun........ listen to ur breath, it speakes to u, love n light xx,

Emrys

#3 Postby Emrys » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:01 am

hugs mspiddy....saw your post thought i would say, that the site's incense is the best there is...I dont buy any incense anywhere else except from mf shop. It lasts a long time, longer than any other i have ever used, its extra long in size and there is some wonderful scents too! Some of my favorites are honeysuckle, white musk (this one is my favorite) white linen and georgio...these are very floral scents, frankensence, lavender and cannibis are more earthy fragrances. hope this helps u hun xxx

AutumnMoon

#4 Postby AutumnMoon » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:11 am

WhiteKnight & Dream Walker -
Thanks for your replys. i appreciate your insights and just finished up with a meditation session....went well - still chatter - but I kept coming back to the breathing....
Thanks again.
People may not remember what you did, they may not remember what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

opulence
Affiliate Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Affiliate Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#5 Postby opulence » Tue May 06, 2008 11:43 am

Ms P grab me in chat hun ...got some tips may help calm the mind chatter during meds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AutumnMoon

#6 Postby AutumnMoon » Tue May 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Oppy

Thanks Oppy - I would greatly appreciate that. Will catch you next time in chat...
take care

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”