Meditainment CDs?

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

arrawyn
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Meditainment CDs?

#1 Postby arrawyn » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:56 am

hi Sol,

Just wondering if you'd be able to order/stock any 'Meditainment' cds? i have one cd and also a nearly free sample of a few meditainment meditations i got from a newspaper a year or 2 ago, and i think they are just great and would be a great addition to the MF shop! and would prefer to buy them from MF than bookshops etc.

they come in a wide variety of categories with 3 or 4 meditations per cd. with empowering meds, and stress relief meds and relaxation meds and just plain imagination/adventure/story meds too!

something to look into maybe?

arrawyn xxxxx

Change your thoughts and you change your world ~ Norman Vincent Peale

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Meditainment CDs?

#2 Postby Sol » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi arrawyn

Can you email me some of the 'Meditainment' cds names that you are interested in so that I can find out from our suppliers if they are able to get them for us. Click the Contact Us link at the top of the page.

Have you had a look in the shop as we do have quite a selection of CDs in there.

Sol

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”