Pendulum and dowsing mat [wow]

Mystic shop purchase, Comments & Product suggestions. The Mystic shop helps support Mystic Familiar our Psychic & Spiritual Community. Buy your Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, Spiritual Books & Gifts online at our Mystic Shop & help support your Psychic & Spiritual community. Thank you for your support.

Moderator: Hosts

NuggleBunny
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Pendulum and dowsing mat [wow]

#1 Postby NuggleBunny » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi folks!

Just wanted to say my items came yesterday! [Swarovski crystal pendulum, pendulum dowsing mat, amber chip bracelet, and 2x foil-wrapped incense sticks]

I was so not expecting them to come so soon so thanks for the uber-fast shipping!

I’m also very excited about the pendulum. The instructions with the mat said to keep it with you all the time and to constantly handle it for a week and try to practise making it follow lines… And the first time I used it, it quickly started to swing toward the answers, without any preparations. I even asked it specifically to stop and it immediately did. So exciting! Not just because it really seems to work but because I feel it’s a kind of confirmation that I’m getting in touch with the gifts buried deep inside me since it’s working SO well.

So thank you Sol and MF =) I’m so glad I found this place <3

-NuggleBunny xox

Emrys

#2 Postby Emrys » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:28 pm

nuggle xxxxxx so happy for u hun, its great to get goodies from sol, they are always, always fantastic! Grab me in chat anytime hun, and I can give u a hand if u like with some pendy work, if enough folks are about we will do an off cuff circle hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NuggleBunny

#3 Postby NuggleBunny » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:13 pm

Excellent Dreamy, I'll grab you next time I see you in there.. if it's not in a circle hehe =)

Return to “Your Write to Shop ~ Mystic Shop Esoteric, Metaphysical, Psychic & Spiritual Gifts & Books Feedback”