First Steps

Would you like to learn to use your Psychic & Mediumship gifts? If you would like to develop you abilities we offer Free Psychic, Spiritual, Mediumship, Meditation, Tarot Card Divination, Healing, Empathy, Development Classes & Circles all free if you subscribe to chat. You must be a subscribing chat room member to access the classes & circles, interested? Click Chat Room Registration at the top of the page to join

Moderator: Hosts

Kourtneyann10
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

First Steps

#1 Postby Kourtneyann10 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello, I am new to the site and would like to join the class if it is still active. Please let me know if there is anything else I would need to do. Also, am I able to partake in the other classes involving mediumship while taking this one? Or would I need to do one at a time?

Thank you!

X7

Re: First Steps

#2 Postby X7 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi check to see what class is running for that day n time. You can partake on all the class you have an interest in.
I do healing circle on Mondays 7pm UK, 11am USA West Coast PST, 1pm USA Mid West, USA East Coast 2pm in Room 5 Healing Sanctuary.
Secret of the Star Class on Tues 5pm USA West Coast PST, USA Midwest 7pm, USA East Coast 8pm. Check out the other classes.

Return to “Development Classes and Circles”