Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Gift Or Curse?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:14 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

It is most strange to see these development classes.

I always understood from society that these are curses?

If they be gifts, why don't folks treat my abilities with respect?

Are we all differnt everywhere I go to find that everyone is really the same?

Is it not a curse to see someone smile at you and their mind be cursing you?
As their mouth says one thing and their minds another?
To be alienated in society because you are differnt, to they see you as strange but do not know why?

To walk in a crowded mall as the intensity of greed is such that you have to cling on to railings for support?

Or is it true the gift of vison is forbidden to most, for this very reason of deceit, greed, conceit, trickery and cheating?

As who can stand amongst the masses as say to say:- "I have a pride and to judge as it is the gift of all mankind, rather than have it denied in shame because to 'have' is the gift if we do not have it with pride as to judge ourselves upon?"

Just my thoughts

Post subject: Re: Gift Or Curse?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm 
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

I think in a way it is neither its an inherant ability that only some choose to expand and work with. It can be uncomfortable in the situations your describing being around a lot of people broadcasting their energies everywhich way. It definately sounds as though your empathic side is quite open and although this can seem like a curse there are ways to make it less so by using energy protection to keep your energy buffered from those around you. It is quite disconcerting too when you just know that the words dont match the thoughts however it gives you insight into what is really going on around you.
Sometimes we just have to keep things like that to ourselves and only share with others who experience and feel the same as us. There are lots of us out there its just a case of finding them and creating that support for yourself.
There is lots of useful information on the forum that might help you to understand it a bit better and also to feel that your not so alienated from others in respect of this. We also have chat rooms where you can come in and share with like minded people.
Many blessings xx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 am 

The problem with shielding, is that it dulls the senses. I suppose having a choice is better than no choice?

Depends what you are used to?

You could say that being blind and deaf protects the person against things that they do not want to hear?

Being deaf from birth can be readily accepted by knowing no other.
Yet to have the ability to see...and be shielded with blindness or partial vision as a cloak; is difficult to accept. I have to know what goes on around me.

[quote]There is lots of useful information on the forum that might help you to understand it a bit better[/quote] hmmmm...the quotes are not working either. ;)

Without meaning to be rude, they have no idea who they are dealing with.

It is like expecting water to mix with fire. You have to seperate the two because they are differnt. Fire senses the water and the water senses the fire. People are like water who morph into shapes within containers, but fires cannot be contained but restrained.
It burns within my soul

Most people see flowers which blend with the water as to harmonsie the growth that they see as florous?

I see their pain, anguish and hatred that rots their mind and then their flesh.

What I see they show because they are spiritually blind. They who are blind judge those who can see with three eyes. It is their nature to be blind, as they stumble in the darkness. To see.....they will see themselves, and this is where their pain is worse.

So they pretend that they do not see, that to say that others see, is to admit that they are blind.

If blindness be their call, then what right do they have to shroud my energy?

They are to be avoided just like the hermit who hides in a cave.

Such pain is not only brought by seeing....but through knowing.

It hurts me because I am different to them as they are to me.

We take our pain and 'wear' it, knowing that this be the curse that mankind brings upon itself.

I do not shield my differnce from them, nor do I find consolation through the few here. I am what I am and unfortunately I cannot avoid them (yet)

If there are some who can teach me; they too must be with pain, and suffering like a square peg in a round hole. By that, they will know not of their own anguish, but the torment of others. To lay calm in a world of tranquility and pretend that the world burns without them, are not those who can teach me.

That be my thoughts.

Regards George

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

interesting comments and enlightening in aspects , I do though you maybe more worried on others than urself , to be open is too be humble but aware , why be concerned what other ppls view maybe , as long as u are happy in spirit and soul. I feel some Qs and points have no answer it is just down to each s perception , so why query it ?
but good comments , I look forward to chating 1 day in chat if we bump into each other
in short it is a gift and a curse , just depends how u see it , and use it
chi :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 pm 

Yes...I do value the gift.

Pretty much like money.....

You can die miserable and poor or rich and happy.

Some people are rich and have money which others will only dream off.

To those who are rich, their riches can cause other concerns.

Look at all those who have money and have killed themselves through boredom?

Then you get those, who want to see what it is like sleeping rough like a beggar?

"Oh what hell!"

Of course...because everything is relative.

Give a beggar a bed, and he will probably go back to his drug habits and sleeping on the floor.
Pay him/her moneyt and I bet it will last a fraction of the time, that others may have it!

Then folks say:-

"Oh how rough!"

That is because to them...they know no different and to the begar it is probably their choice and way of life?

It means that things are realative.

Ask me to be poor again and it would probably break me.? When I had no money, I could not care what happened?

With the gift of vision...it is beautiful, but it has it's bad side.

All Ia m doing is pointing the bad side.

Pretty much like having a lot of money and living amongst thieves. Normally the thieves would leave you alone.

When you have a gift........it is the ones without the gift who curse you for having something that they say does not exist.

They are basically saying (and with money if that be the case), that because they cannot have or see it, it does not exist and why should YOU be any better?

Yer...I would never want to give up my gift, because I can use it. Those who may not be able to, may wonder what is the point?

I dunno...each to their own.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:03 am 

:)
do u care what others think or view of you?
:)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 am 

No.....but I have to live with them.

I now live in the middle of nowhere, but I still can't get away from them.

The run me over on the pavement, take my land and smoke me out.

If I had my choice, I would live in the Outer Hebrides.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 am 
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar

[quote="georgek"]No.....but I have to live with them.

I now live in the middle of nowhere, but I still can't get away from them.

The run me over on the pavement, take my land and smoke me out.

If I had my choice, I would live in the Outer Hebrides.[/quote]

Think to be happy is to know that you are you no one else therefore you only answer to you not anyone else. The ones that run you over, don't have the sight to see really see, their journey is what it is for them. Their journey is maybe to make money at no matter the cost it's what is important to them at this time. You can use the crab spirit animal to side step them, notice but don't take to heart what they do and continue on, on your own path your journey. Our gifts is what we make it and want to work with it's not meant to maybe be understood by others as it's not for them only for you.
WolfSong