Story Circle?

Would you like to learn to use your Psychic & Mediumship gifts? If you would like to develop you abilities we offer Free Psychic, Spiritual, Mediumship, Meditation, Tarot Card Divination, Healing, Empathy, Development Classes & Circles all free if you subscribe to chat. You must be a subscribing chat room member to access the classes & circles, interested? Click Chat Room Registration at the top of the page to join

Moderator: Hosts

CharmingWhiteEyes
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Story Circle?

#1 Postby CharmingWhiteEyes » Wed May 21, 2014 2:31 am

What about a story circle? Would anyone be interested in sharing stories? Honing storytelling skills? Etc?

Maybe could share local stories or legends. Folklore. Or just stories you want to share.

Storytelling is such an old art, I'd love to hear some foreign folklore or legends. As an avid story eater, having more stories to absorb is always a wonderful thing.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else thinks this might be a good idea?

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: Story Circle?

#2 Postby Opalfae » Wed May 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi there .. If its something you are interested in sharing thats cool. Im not much into folk lore so am not a great help. I do a fair bit of writing as and when I get time. For now its having to take a back seat to my studies. There is a thread on the forum for sharing stories and poems and for folklore etc. So feel free to share anything there. Also if there are a few interested you could also arrange a mutually suitable time to get together and chat on it. :-)

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

Return to “Development Classes and Circles”