Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Contact Myst
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:28 am 
Host Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Host Psychic Chat Room Familiar

To help you connect -

If you would like to leave a message or to arrange a time to meet with Myst our Eastern Austraila Host please post here.

The touch of an angel is like a butterfly against your skin.

Post subject: Re: Contact Myst
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:15 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

hi,i wonder if this site is still active?Theres never anyone in chat,and admin does not reply to my messages.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

yes this Site is still active, however, nowhere near as busy as it used to be
(I attend as often as possible from 1900 hrs UK)

I haven't seen the author of this post on Site for ages so I would assume her post may be
well past its...any use/relevant ....date

Admin usually respond quickly to any e-mails, however, the Site owner has just
relocated...job, home and indeed Countries....so your mail(s) may have got
overlooked during her transitory period

*Fil
Site Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 am 

Hi Myst, I thought this was the time for your circle. I am here, but you are not, nor is any one else. :( Sorry I missed you. Was hoping to find a circle or some chat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 pm 

Hey Myst!!!! Hello Hello, Hugs and Greetings. xxooxoxoxoxo. Long time no see. I have been trying to hook up with you all, even if one by one. I found X7, and we chatted and had a blast talking about old times and new times. I hooked up briefly with Filgrave. How are you doing? So pleased that you are still here. Not seen the site so empty, ever. A little disheartening. I was recommending this site to someone and thought, hey, why don't I revisit after all of this time? So here I am, at least until October 23. I'm giving it a month. The hours a little strange for me, as I work the night shift, and I work a thousand hours a week as well. But, hey, I 'm trying. Thank you for reaching out to me, so very, very happy to hear your typing voice. Hugs Hugs Hugs. xxoox <3