Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 2:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: PLEASE FIX ME
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Literally, I cannot live like this anymore. for over a year with no discerning cause, therefore no actual remedy, I suffer about 5-6 weeks at a time with inconsistent forms of rashes over the majority of my body. If lucky I get a 4 or 5 day reprieve then the itching starts and again the rash. SINCE APRIL 2015. And it has gotten progressively worse. Dermatology found a large qty of allergens, sent me to allergist who laughed at me and said to avoid things on list (I have)and it was merely eczema. They have done nothing to attempt to improve physical rash, which is ugly. I have feeling someone is doing this to me. I don't know. It is so painful and disruptive and causing me to become even more anxious than I already am. The itching wakes me at night, keeping me from sleep. None of the itch remedy works. I woke up yesterday, and its spread all over my face. (I've never had an acne issue so this is really distressing) I can't go on living this way with no relief in sight. Please help me.Heal me. Help me to be the mom I was a year ago. Please.

Post subject: Re: PLEASE FIX ME
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:14 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Sending healing to you.
I would like to address some things to you.
First this can be related to stresses now take a good view at what this can be related to .....ie what is going on in your life that would cause you to be stressed out. The body will handle stresses in different forms one way is to break out in rashes as the high energy has to go somewhere in the body n the body will produce its own stress releases ie in the forms of rashes and bumps.
You can do a 'how important is it' and this way it puts you back in control of things in your life........by doing the 'How Important Is It' you begin to assert your power by saying to yourself this phrase and in doing so you can 'Dial It Down' like a pain scale a doctor ask you in describing how to rate the pain. From 1 to 10 you can rate your stressful events that show up.

On the other hand NO ONE can make you or send something to you that you yourself don't want ie your comment on someone did this to you. No one can take power over you unless you give them permission too do that.

Chat is open where many come in to chat so hope to see you there. Check out classes that are given on here as well.

WolfStone