Multi-Layered Healing Requests

The Mystic Familiar Healing Message Board Forum is Open for visitors to view. You must Register to post. Please also feel free to send your healing thoughts and love to those who have requested healing.

Moderator: Hosts

jomajeulf
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Multi-Layered Healing Requests

#1 Postby jomajeulf » Tue May 03, 2016 4:59 am

I may be out of league, but I'm requesting a multi-layered healing request. I'm struggling with my own self-acceptance of not being so hard on myself yet manage my emotions to grow my overall relationships. At the same time, I also want to send distant healing energy to someone who's dear to me, as he's in his cave struggling with depression who's alienating himself from me. He likes me, but he's so comfortable in his cave. We both need courage and strength. Thank you. *hugs*

X7
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Multi-Layered Healing Requests

#2 Postby X7 » Wed May 04, 2016 12:36 am

[quote="jomajeulf"]I may be out of league, but I'm requesting a multi-layered healing request. I'm struggling with my own self-acceptance of not being so hard on myself yet manage my emotions to grow my overall relationships. At the same time, I also want to send distant healing energy to someone who's dear to me, as he's in his cave struggling with depression who's alienating himself from me. He likes me, but he's so comfortable in his cave. We both need courage and strength. Thank you. *hugs*[/quote]

Hi come to chat room many topics are discussed there.
Classes on understanding many things in life including relationships the class is Secret of The Stars and is on Tues night 5pm west coast time so adjust time zone to that if you live in the usa and Uk its 1am.

Sending Healing Orb to those you mention. When he is in his cave of comfy zone it is where he feels not hammered by life. Sometimes this place is needed to recharge our batteries. Some time its just time is needed to regroup thoughts feelings etc. Things at times press on situations and it is where a person can't feel they can make ahead. If it is to be it will be.

jomajeulf

#3 Postby jomajeulf » Thu May 05, 2016 5:11 am

Thank you for sending Healing Orb, WolfSong. Yesterday, I was able to successfully log into the chat. Today, I have tried various times, and I keep getting an error saying my password is incorrect or that my username is already taken. What am I doing wrong?

jomajeulf

#4 Postby jomajeulf » Thu May 05, 2016 5:16 am

Scratch this out. I realized I had to add my full email in the "username" field.

Return to “Healing Requests for Free Healing & Free Distance Healing”