Help

The Mystic Familiar Healing Message Board Forum is Open for visitors to view. You must Register to post. Please also feel free to send your healing thoughts and love to those who have requested healing.

Moderator: Hosts

Toonces
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Help

#1 Postby Toonces » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:57 pm

I am clairvoyant. I am being stalked. Someone in my community has psychic abilities and they are using my thoughts to torture me. I am being targeted. I have told everyone that needs to know and they don't believe me. I have been threatened repeatedly. I am in a very vulnerable position and I fear for my family. All of the neighbors surrounding me have been turned against me. Talk of private information of any topic is told to new recruits all the time. Help.

X7
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Help

#2 Postby X7 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:48 am

[quote="Toonces"]I am clairvoyant. I am being stalked. Someone in my community has psychic abilities and they are using my thoughts to torture me. I am being targeted. I have told everyone that needs to know and they don't believe me. I have been threatened repeatedly. I am in a very vulnerable position and I fear for my family. All of the neighbors surrounding me have been turned against me. Talk of private information of any topic is told to new recruits all the time. Help.[/quote]

Ok if you are being stalked by a psychic person who has abilities then you can set up your own protections. Feel n know you are protected (many ways to do this) and is left up to the individual who wants to set up his/her own protection system.
First of all no one can harm you psychically. No one has that kind of power.
Secondly you already programed your mind by the words ......'vulnerable' change that wording to empowering the self.
Third you mention " Talk of private information of any topic is told to new recruits all the time. Help".
Now what new recruits are you talking about, as this sentence lacks clarity.

Return to “Healing Requests for Free Healing & Free Distance Healing”