Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Healing request
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:47 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Hello, everyone. So, this past term I've been taking some psychology classes for my major in college. They have really been a great thing for me and have helped me as a person a lot. One class has helped me with healing and learning how to appreciate my emotions and work through things that I have been through etc.

I'm not quite sure how this works, so if you need more details I don't mind sharing since this is anonymous and really people don't know me by this username online so I feel a bit more comfortable. Basically, since my last life I have dealt with an issue on my own. I have been trying to heal in this life but it's difficult as I'm alone with this issue besides my guides. They have been a help to me a lot, but it's not the same. I still feel so lonely. I don't have friends whom I can confide with.

I also, in this life, had a bad past with my family. Things are good with my family now days and have been for a long time. But I know a lot of the hurt I went through is still there. I have been dealing with SI for 15 yrs now (I'm 30). It has just been really lonely. I have been working on improving myself in all areas of my life. I have made changes in myself that I can see, but there's still healing to be done. I feel like I'm stuck in the same place. This dark loneliness that will never go away. I just would like it to, so I can be the person that I have a vision of. Someone who is healthy with my weight, happy with my field of work, and who can make friends and have romantic relationships.

Thank you in advanced, and I'm sorry if there was something wrong. I am new to this and all, and it's highly unlike me to ask for assistance in things. I usually end up feeling like a burden to other people, so I keep everything to myself because of that. Even when people tell me I'm not one to them, I still feel like I am because I usually end up alone again. Thank you in advanced.

Post subject: Re: Healing request
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 pm 

hi hun, i will send Spiritual Healing to you and also Angelic Healing to, asking the Angels to help you in any way they can.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 pm 

Hi hun spiritual healing eneergies being sent to you hun and will put you in my healing box so can send everyday to you. emotional issues re from this life or past lives are not easy to deal with hun and takes time. but seems your doing everything you can to help yourself as wanting to let go of past issues etc is not easy. alls i can say at this point is one bit at a time. and maybe do you have a college cousellor on campus? just a thought may help if you could talk to them, talking to someone about things can be of help as perhaps sometimes they can see something in a different light or put a new angle on something if you get my drift. also talking to someone just helps you to release things and get some perspective on things. remember your never alone you've spirit guides guardian angels, angels and so much more than you can imagine that are there for you if you ask hun. taking one small step at a time, putting behind you whats been, and walking, loving ,trusting ,believing in yourself alittle more each day.taking time to enjoy the view along the pathway too. and when its time to sit and be still for awhile, sit and rest. and look back at where you've come from and where you are now think you'll be amazed at how much you've acheived, grown, expanded, and how much you have dealt with. then be proud of yourself give yourself a pat on the back and get ready to start the next part of your journey. one small step at a time. one small step of faith in yourself and your abilities to overcome the past one step at a time. xxxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:00 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

theres an old saying healer heal thy self, ie self healign and it does work, also theres ways to erradicate yourselfs of old hurts and pains with a practical exercise or 2, both work as I have used them sucessfully myself, i cant explain via the boards as they are a wee bit too personal, to explain ona public board, btu if you ever join chat, remind me and ill explain and show them to you xxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:29 pm 

Thanks for the replies. As to a counsler, oh gosh no. I haven't even thought of that cause of where I live. If I start talking about past lives and such I might be thrown into an asylum or something... I mostly talk to things with some online friends I have who are open minded, and that has helped. But the classes I've been taking have been a big help. Especially with this book I had to read for one class it's about healing. I can't relate to the main topic of the book (sexual abuse) but I can relate to a lot of the feelings that are talked about in the book. They have exercises in there to help such as writing a journal and doing meditation etc. Finding that safe place I can go to just release my emotions and to have no judgments etc with my feelings.

It's hard for me with that. I don't like to be a burden with people, so I have kept things to myself for a long time. That and I just in the past never had anyone I could talk to. I'm now at a point where I want to take care of my own well-being and deal with my past life issue. I can remember things with it so clearly and vividly and I've had a few dreams with it.

Thank you to silvershadow and Spiritdancer. <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:13 pm 
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Sounds like your in the "place" where your ready to work through these issues and move forward. Accepting that we can change and can move forward is the first step. Will send some healing for comfort and strength xxxxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 pm 

[quote="Opalfae"]Sounds like your in the "place" where your ready to work through these issues and move forward. Accepting that we can change and can move forward is the first step. Will send some healing for comfort and strength xxxxx[/quote]

Thanks. I think so too. I think before I was trying to really push things because I was impatient and ready to move on with things, but these things just have to happen at the right time for you. Thank you. :) <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:42 am 

So, I don't know if it's from my request or just how things have been lately, but I've been really feeling a positive energy in my heart chakara area. It just feels so warm and healing. I really have been feeling good about myself and with where I'm going etc. So thank you for anyone who has been sending me energy. I appreciate it so much. <3