Wee bit of healing for myself

The Mystic Familiar Healing Message Board Forum is Open for visitors to view. You must Register to post. Please also feel free to send your healing thoughts and love to those who have requested healing.

Moderator: Hosts

Lindsey
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Wee bit of healing for myself

#1 Postby Lindsey » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 am

Hello friends, I wouldn't usually ask for healing for myself but due to the horrible hurtful situation I find myself in I really don't know who else to ask for some help. Just this week I saw a side to the man I have spent the last five years of my life with that I never want to experience again. I was strangled by a man whom I thought loved me on Friday morning while my kids where in the house to the stage I can count the finger marks on my throat I really don't know how to paint the picture rosy so I need to just tell it like It was, I don't know what I,m supposed to feel or do to make it feel normal but I do know that rite now I need hope strength love and healing for both myself and my babies,please help me to see faith in mankind again and help me to teach my children that violence and hurting people is wrong I feel like a failure as a mum that my children have had to witness how horrible people can be especially people whom I,ve trusted to love and share my life with, dear god please stop the horror and help society to love each other the way intended and stop us from destroying our babies life's with hurt and pain.

*starryhound
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Wee bit of healing for myself

#2 Postby *starryhound » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am

linds {{{{XXXXXX}}
but please make sure both your kids and you are safe, if in any doubt get out xxxxxx

Spiritdancer
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

#3 Postby Spiritdancer » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Hugs hun x You and the childrens safety is a must as Starry says. You have to work out in what way your going to do this, but help is out there hun. Samartians, Citizens Advice Beauro, ask hun, your not alone in this, many women , and men ahve suffered from domestic and physical abuse. No one has a right to abuse you or your children in any way. If you cant trust him, then shouldyou ahve a relationship with him, or let him in your home.
To me love is, trust, loyalty and honesty, above all. You love your children, and of course your a brillaint mum, your asking for help, well done. Many women and men often lack the strenght to say this must stop, and find a way to make this happen.
There are many steps to take, but do it bit by bit, regain your own space for you and the children where you are safe and warm, council have homeless shelters if you need to have emergency housing and move also. Just call your council to find the numbers, noyl take sa few minutes, and everythings in confidence also.
I myself have spent time in emergency housing during chrisis times in my life. You can move on from this, and survive, andyes, regain your trust in humanity as a whole. You have a lot of love from us here on mf, and support, and healing.
Stay safe hun.

myjourney

#4 Postby myjourney » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Hi Lindsey, sad to hear this happened to you x so brave of you to speak out, you have to keep yourself and your babies safe x sending you lots of love and healing. Take good care <3 <3 <3 xxx

Rainbow2

#5 Postby Rainbow2 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Hi lindsey sorry to hear what happened to you hun please take spirit and starrys advice and act now you and kids shouldnt have to suffer this sending you healing and strength to help you get out of this situation <3 rainbow xx

silvershadow

#6 Postby silvershadow » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi lindsey so sorry to hear whats happened to you and for your keds to see it hun please take starry's and spirit's advice you and your kids safty is of the upmost importance hun. and may i add YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE as a person or a mum, you didn't know or suspect that this man could do such a thing. there is also help you can get from domestic abuse and violence organization to hun. do whatever you have to for you and your children to be safe. Sending love light and healing to you and your children.xxxxx <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

#7 Postby Opalfae » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Hugs hun sorry to hear of your ordeal .. Please dont let anothers failings make you feel a failure x
You and your kids safety is of upmost importance. Sending you lots of healing and hugs xxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

VirgoRose

#8 Postby VirgoRose » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Im so sorry hun xxxx I hope you are all safe right now. This is not your fault. You are never responsible for other peoples actions. Please stay safe and seek help asap xxx

Return to “Healing Requests for Free Healing & Free Distance Healing”