Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:10 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

[img]http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/images/mainpicturelinksmenu/pcfpics/subscribe.jpg[/img]
[size=150][url=http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/chat_registration.html]Subscribe here now to Chat[/url][/size]

[b]Why subscribe to chat?[/b]
Here at Mystic Familiar we are a group of dedicated volunteers who work together to help you and others like you. Whether you wish to come along for readings, healing or to join in our many spiritual development classes or just to make friends with like minds we have something just for you. We charge a small subscription admin fee for chat to help with the upkeep and running costs, of this very special psychic and spiritual resource of £4:00 a month or save and pay £35:00 for the year. This helps to keep the light on and the fire burning so that we can help you and others yet to find us. All our readings, healing, classes and circles are free to subscribing members; yes you did read that right it does say free to subscribing members. Where else can you get so much for so little, come along and join us today! If you like what you see then please do join in.

[b]How to become a subscribing familiar? [/b]
To become a subscribing familiar you should make either an annual payment of monthly payments of £4:00, plus Paypal fee if you pay with Paypal,(you can opt to pay more if you like to help support the site). [i]The subscription fee & or any donations will be none refundable.[/i]

[b]Currency Converter -[/b]

[b][url=http://www.xe.com/ucc/]:arrow: Currency Converter[/url][/b]

The aim of the subscription fees is to help with the administration and running costs of Mystic Familiar and should not be viewed as payment for anything you receive as a familiar on site although by becoming a subscribing familiar you will receive benefits.

[b]What benefits are available to a subscribing familiar?[/b]
[list]1. You will have access to the 10 chat rooms on Mystic Familiar.
2. You will have access to Free Psychic Medium & Tarot Readings.
3. You will have access to Free Healing.
4. You will have a chat room familiar badge attached to your message board account to indicate that you are a subscribing familiar.
5. You will have access to the private message board areas the Psychic & Spiritual, Tarot & Paranormal ~ Interactive Knowledge Base ~ For Subscribers Only & the ~ * ~ Familiars Forum ~ * ~ For Subscribers Only comprising of -
Familiars Private Lounge
Spiritual Corner
Circle & Classes Insights & Discussions
Healing Workshop (only available to those who take part in the Healing Workshop)
6. You will have access to attend all of the Psychic, Spiritual & Mediumship, circles & classes on site. (Access to the circles & classes will be restricted to those who opt to become familiars.)

[/list][b][u]Payment Methods[/u]
You can make payments via cheque and or postal order or Paypal (Paypal is the only payment method available at this time to Non UK residents, unless you can make Payment in £ Sterling. Canadian Sterling postal orders are accepted)

[url=http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/chat_registration.html]Click here for all Subscription payments[/url] [/b]
Those in the UK who wish to set up a Standing Order with their bank should email adminATmysticfamiliar.com [b]Requesting Standing Order Information. [/b]

[b]Is there anything open to none subscribing members?[/b]
None subscribing members will still be able to access the Library, the Archive, the Mystic Shop and our General Message Board Forum.

[b]Are there any circles open to none subscribing members?[/b]
No sorry all circles and classes will only be open to those who subscribe to help the site.

[b]What are Familiar Supporters Badges?[/b]
Familiar Supporters Badges are added to the forum accounts of site users who wish donate to help support Mystic Familiar. As you know the site subscription is set at a very low minimal rate to allow everyone from around the world with a computer and internet access to be able to afford to subscribe. So if you wish to donate you are very welcome to donate if you wish to help support Mystic Familiar, please do. The supporters badges run from January till January of the following year and are available to anyone who uses this site, please feel welcome to support the site.

[b][u]Payment Methods[/u]
You can make payments via cheque and or postal order or Paypal (Paypal is the only payment method available at this time to Non UK residents, unless you can make Payment in £ Sterling. Canadian Sterling postal orders are accepted)

[url=http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/chat_registration.html]Click here for all Subscription payments[/url] [/b]

All site users are bound by the [b][url=http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/m_disclaimer.htm]Rules[/url] & [url=http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/conditions_of_site.htm]Conditions of Site[/url][/b]

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

Last edited by Sol on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:01 am, edited 14 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:16 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and sort of bumping into walls? I'm in the US, anyone know the conversion of 24 pounds...lol...yep, I'm not a world traveler. I have been coming to the MF website for years about once a month to decipher dreams and happened to notice that I could ask about an animal not on the landing page. I have very powerful dreams involving animals every four to six weeks and know very little about Shamanism (lol...I like to say I know enough to be dangerous...in other words, if anything, I downplay this gift and others to remain humble and not allow my ego to tell me how cool I am. But I'm getting the feeling that it's time to stop piddling around trying to "prove" I'm spiritual by denying part of the essence of my truth because something is going on behind the veil and I need to take ownership...or should I say servant-ship?) I had a dream about a Toucan who popped out of a box I was afraid to open because I thought there were bugs in it...later in the dream I discovered my beloved Toucan was a shapeshifter (my logical mind resists this concept, but in my dream I SAW this Toucan change into a person who was sitting across a table from me smiling in a loving and "brilliant" way:-)) Does this ring a bell with anyone here? In any case, is the site in danger of shutting down? Don't worry, it's not going to influence my decision to subscribe, I just walked into this post my first time on the site. I'm going to look around a bit more...
Namaste
Leslie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:18 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

hya la, dont worry about it as your a forum member, which doesnt effect you, as the general forums are still open, this refers to chat and the private forums lower down the boards, and i believe on present conversions, the subscription for chat works out about $40 per yr, if your wanting to join chat the link is on the banner at the top of this page to register, i hope this clears up any confusion