Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: thankyou
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:56 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

1. what attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
I was grieving and looking for answers. I did a search on google under Mystical, and there was MF. After browsing through the site, I immeadiatley joined. I dont believe i found this site by chance, i believe i was guided here by spirit.
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
I have been a member now for approx 6 months. I was instantly drawn to MF, from the message boards, through to the warm atmosphere. I immediatley felt welcomed, and part of a family. MF has been my saviour.
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
When i first arrived at MF, i knew what i wanted, but was unsure how to achieve my goals. I was also frightened. I was grieving and unsure of the direction my life was taking. Since joining I have a new lease of life, and am well on my spiritual path of discoverey.
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
I am interested in all aspects of spirituality, however i am particulary interested in Angels, and guides, aswell as empathy. Since arriving here at MF, i definatley feel in touch with angels, and guides. And i now know that i am a empathic!!
5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar?
oh i enjoy everything about MF. It has definatley given me a whole new outlook on life. I feel guided and supported by all the other members on here. As i said before, MF has been my saviour. I now have a bounce in my step!
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar?
Firstly, i believe you never stop growing, and MF is my teacher, and guide. Also i have become quite friendly with other members. This is my second family.
7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
I enjoy all aspects of MF. I get comfort, happiness, and sometimes tears, whilst reading boards, and hearing others stories.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
I have just joined opps, first steps class, which i enjoy immensley. Opp & Oscar are absolute gems. I cant wait to explore all other classes also.

9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.

I am right where i am suppose to be, I am definatley on the right path. MF has helped awaken my soul, and heart.
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.
MF is a place i can come to laugh, joke, and cry. It is a pleasure to spend time with the other members, and disusss topics, from day to day life, to more serious matters. MF is a place i feel at home. I am well on my way to spirituality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 8:55 am 

1/ WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO MYSTIC FAMILIAR?
My daughter found MF and thought it would be of interest to me.
2/ WHY DID YOU OPT TO JOIN AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HERE?
I joined on the 28th March 2005.
3/WHAT STAGE OF YOUR JOURNEY HAD YOU REACHED?
I don't feel I had reached very far on my journey as I use to go to my local church and just felt comfortable when i was there.
4/ WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS AND HAVE THEY CHANGED OR EXPANDED?
I am intersted in mediumship, angels fairies and anything to do with the spiritual an psychic. Yes the have changed since joining here and I feel i am closer to the spiritual side .
5/ WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT MYSTIC FAMILIAR?
I love going into chat and meeting so may lovely and friendly people,
I have also had a very rough time up to now this year and I have had some wonderful help from a lot of friends on here also healing and prayers, which I would like to say a very big thank you xxx
6/ WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO MYSTIC?
I haven,t been in for a while due to family problems but when I do come in I try to help as many people as I can, I also love to go into chat and have fun and laughter when ever possible also to be serious when required . It is a wonderful place to be when ever you are feeling low as I have found that when you leave you no longer feel low as so many people have you laughing.
7/ DO YOU ENJOY CHAT AND MESSAGE BOARDS AND WHAT DO YOU FEEL YOU GET FROM THEM?
I feel the message boards do help you in seeing what other peoples feelings are and it is lovely to read when someone posts good things that are happening in your life. It also gives you chance to explan why you have been away from chat ,as it is not nice to hog the chat room with your problems. ( I know i've taken time up in chat but that was only because people have asked me ) to this I would now like to appologise to other members who got fed up of hearing me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
8/ HAVE YOU TAKEN PART IN ANY CIRCLES AND CLASSES AND HAVE THEY HELPED?
I have taken part in many circles in the past and I feel they have helped me to be more understanding and I feel they have helped me tremendouslyto develope my spiritual side which I in the past thought I was weird as I experiences I could not explain.
9/ COMPARED TO WHEN YOU FIRST ARRIVED TO MF WHERE DO YOU FEEL YOU ARE NOW?
Compared to when I first came into MF I feel I have now climed 2 rungs of the ladder and that I understand and can help more people on their journey .
10/ TELL US WHAT mf MEANS TO YOU AND HOW IT HAS HELPED YOR JOURNEY?
PEACE, TRANQUILITY, FUN, LAUGHTER AND LEARNING IS MOST IMPORTANT FROM MOST WONDERFUL TEACHERS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:07 am 

1. What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
I was web searching and once on the site, I immediately felt I was home.
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
I have been a member since May 14, 2006. I didn't feel there was an option.
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
I have been spiritual all my life, and never really explored the area. I had been told for 25+ years that I was psychic, and have had readings for same amount of years. I had more fear than wanting to explore, and now I have no fear.....so am exploring!
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
My interests here are to develop further, learn more about different subjects, and would long time like to be part of the teaching. My initial interests are the same with the addition of wanting to learn more about healing now.
5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar? EVERYTHING
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar? Love it!!
7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
I enjoy chat and the message boards, and I am always learning something from them or from somebody.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
Yes, I am currently in too many!! They have made me stretch, reach, and grow...definetly helpful.
9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.
Don't know - only been here 6 weeks.
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.
I feel it is like home, where you can say what you think, not fearful of being judged. I have made marvelous friends here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:34 am 

a special member of yours recommended i take a look :wink:
    it's an interesting board and there are such lovely friendly and genuine people here :P a couple of months i think
    can't answer this one properly i'm at an interesting point in life re my path but i've several fingers in a big pie, i'm really hoping to 'fine tune' the mediumship which i know i have but are'nt very confident about :oops:
    it's interesting to read about others' experiences and opinions, the advice is always warm and genuine even if you can't take it the fact people care enough to want to help speaks volumes, it has it's own energy this board :P
    5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar? easy one this - everything :lol:
    6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar? the people the warmth the love, also we all have so much in common, we all relate to each other though all our paths are so different
    i've not been in chat yet but looking forward to it :D i enjoy everything about the board
    no not in chat yet :P
    other members friendliness very welcoming, feel almost like i've a new family :lol:

it means a lot can come here and discuss spiritual things/everyday things,
it helps too as i'm discovering other ideas and things (though they're not all necessarily my cup of tea) it's a learning thing, broadening horizons etc, ya know what i mean lol :lol:
Thank you for taking the time to share your insights into Mystic Familiar with us!
Sol[/b][/quote]
Thank You Mystic Familiar :P and all who live hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:48 am 

Hobbit told me about MF & brought me here. :D
I was first on MF in August 2005 at Hobbit’s using her name (ish). Then when I got my computer online, I was here every night until it BIG TIME crashed! :x Two monthes off line was horrid, glad to be back withyou all.
A few people & one lady had told me I was empathic, years ago, tried to give me advice. I didn’t listen to busy with other matters in my life. :oops: I decided that the headaches were too much & I wanted to control the empathy not the other way round.
I came here to learn about empathy& found so much more. It all interestes me, that’s why I sit quietly listening to you all (plus I cant type fast enough to keep up some days lol :shock: ). I enjoy hearing about others gifts & understanding more about them.
I like the friendly, family atmosphere here. The joking & fun mixed up with the serious things. I also enjoyed being kept up late last night by Indigo & Yhi (with the count down to midnight) :lol: :lol: so they could say happy birthday. Thank you so very much ((()))
Im always made to feel welcome, that I belong. Thankyou all.xxx
Yes I enjoy the boards & learn things, like when there’s a class on, or that you’re as crazy (in a nice way) as I am. Theres so much to learn about just about anything you want.
I have done 2 classes, Dreamwalker's animal guilds class which I enjoyed very much & Wishin_star’s empathy class which I’m still doing, its helped me a lot. :D :D
I have learned many things about the Mystic world & its workings. But the thing I think is the best, is the friends….no …. Family Ive found here, I love you all & thankyou for your friendship, help & guildence.
Friendship
Learning
Not being alone
A feeling of belonging
Happiness
Thankyou to Sol for this wonderful place we can all share ((((Sol))))
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:36 am 

Wow to describe what MF has done for me will take years and many many internet sites to describe lol. :roll: MF has totally changed my life as I knew it. You see, I was born with my abilities, sigh, and its not as grand as many would like to think that it is, being called freak, strange, weird, satan's child, crazy, loopy, and many many other names. I never had real friends, and those I had, I kept at a cold distance. My mother, Apple was an affilate here at the time, she came to visit me for a week a year ago and introduced me to the site. I was amazed at how many people there actually were that were in the same circumstance and lived similar lives to me!!!! 8) I was amazed. Oh it was like being born again literally, I have had so many people to understand me and to welcome me with open arms. So many friends I have now, true friends who have cried with me, loved me and been with me through the thick and the thin of my life.
I have attend many many circles on here and my views of spiritually have changed quite a bit as my learning has expanded. I have had many growing pains, but caring people here have helped me through them. My gifts are sharper and better than they were and I have everyone here to thank for that, its amazing how much love and hope that there is here.
However I think that the best part of being here is that no one judges anyone for their beliefs. That every opinion is valid and given an opportunity to express. There is much love and compassion here and many people are a blessing of love to those of us on our journeys.
Yes at times we are hyper, and we get naughty, but its all done with love. Sometimes the best healing truly is laughter and trust me, I have rolled on the floor in tears from some of the things and stunts that people have pulled to get me to get out of depressing moments. And laughter through the pain is truly a gift beyond any thing put on this earth.
I think that Sol is the best in the world for holding such an inspirational and wonderful site. I know that it has been both a blessing and a burden to her but she should know that each of us truly appreciate and love her. Without her many of us, including me, would still be in the dark wondering how to get into the lighted path. Sol hun, your an angel on this earth and I'm not blowing wind up your skirt hun, I truly mean it, I love you hun and I am truly thankful for you.
With love blessings joy and happiness to everyone,
Love,
LunaFaye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:18 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

scotty who used to be a host, kept sending me the link, i tryed it, but i struggled with the differnt format for chat than what iam used to, and it took me a while to gt used to it , iam glad he was a pest and kept mailing me the link
Iv tryed working this 1 out myself and iam unsure if its 1and a half yrs or 2.5 yrs, i think this is cos i feel like iv always been here even if only in spirit ?
same as now hopefully iv only just begun and have a long way to go ???
runes crystals, healing and magick, since arriving iv expanded on to tarot( recently) lord of rings oracle and master taot from the turn of the last century { thank u faith } xxxxx
expanding ??? thin that gives me the greatest pleasure is to see a newbie to the site understand and except, what they got and go on to use it succssfully
theres nothing i dont like , but the comradship of all and the wealth of experiance and knowledge of all the members
cos sol asnt told me to clear off lmao
the sharing of knowledge and experiances from all
well?? i could be crass and say that starryhound runs some incrediable classes but i wont lower myself rofl
iam at home
i found home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:48 pm 

Well in 6days time on September 9th 2006 I will have been here for twelve months, time does fly when you are having fun they say, it wasn't always like that though, twelve months ago I was a very lost and broken 57yr old, I was depressed and had belated bereavement issues, life was very heavy on my shoulders. :cry:
Shaman came for an interview where I work after she had taken a break, we got chatting and I broke down, she asked me if I was still interested in Spiritual "things" I replied yes and there and then she told me to bring up the site on my computer and pick a name, I did this and came onto the site for the first time that evening.
I have never looked back...I came with no recognised abilities at all, I attended Starry's class first and he was so very kind and supportive to me, I had never even been in a chat room before :oops: what impressed me was the warmth and welcoming I felt as soon as I logged into chat, it was lovely and very comforting indeed, from Starry's class I went to Ops first steps, that was an amzing experience, :c2: me..57yr old sceptic??? and I had connected with spirit, I never came down from the ceiling for weeks, from then on I grew and grew spiritually, thanks to the help and support of everyone here, this is now a huge part of my life, it is my spiritual home, I am a host now and my greatest pleasure is to help others who may struggle as I did in the beginning.
"Trust is a Must" a great little saying given to me by spirit in my early days, but such a vital few words, bless all who helped me there are some amazing people on here, all of which give their free time for the betterment of others, I feel so priviledged now to be able to return some of the help. love and kindness shown to me, you do not need qualifications to learn and grow at Mystic Familiar, keep a pure intent, have a mutual respect for ALL beliefs, have a friendly welcoming personna, and a love of helping and giving unto others and you can fly too.
Me now?? well I am a happy contented 58yr old, I love my creator and spirit, I had to retire due to ill health, so much of my time is spent here, boy!! what a job to have eh? I love it, some may dither on the question, should I join or not?? DO IT !! I say come and grow along with us here, it saved my life for certain, let us help you too.

Post subject: Why I Love MF
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:41 am 

After an expierence i had a few nights before where i had an awful nightmare. I was looking for a website that i could share my expierence with and where i would not feel stupid but could feel at home. I did a search on yahoo for Psychic Chatrooms and found this site. I always believe and still do that i was guided here.
As i said above i felt guided here and thought i'd give it a go as the joining fee wasn't bad and also there were free classes to go with it so i couldn't go wrong. I have been a member now for 1 month tomoro but it feels like i have been here forever which is a good thing.
I had always had things happen to me as a child like having dreams that came true and was intuitive. I had also suffered alot and had always never understood why i felt so depressed sometimes. My first night here i found out that i was normal and that i was an empath and for the first time i knew i wasn't crazy that i had a special gift that should be nurtured not pushed aside.
My interests are Angels, runes, crystals, card reading and mediumship manily and i have expanded alot. For the first time ever i did a reading with no help from a book and it was accurate and have since done a few others with likewise results. I have learnt to trust myself more and not doubt myself and it has boosted my confidence. I have grown so much in a short space of time. Its fantastic.
I have realised that their are so many like minded people out there that don't judge you or make you feel stupid. I love MF and have never been happier finding this place. I know that if i am upset or feel down that i can come on MF chat and have a laugh or talk my problems thru with lovely people. The classes are also fantastic and the meditations are so uplifting and relaxing.
Because i love it. The people, the atmosphere everything about it is just fantastic. You learn something new everyday and the classes are great and i love meditating.
The chat rooms are great there are so many different rooms and its lovely to watch and recieve readings, you can talk about anything spiritual and will get a reply to any question you have no matter if you think its stupid it will be answered without predjudice. You get so much learning out of the chat rooms and the boards which are great also as there is so many different topics covered and so much information on a variety of subjects you can be lost on them for days.
I have started a few now as i am new, but when i first joined i went to one class and it was there that i realised i was normal and that i was an empath i actually cried that day not for saddness but for joy as i knew that i was normal but needed guidance to control what i was expierencing. I have since learnt how to Ground and Protect myself and have also meet my spirit guide. I am learning new things every week as new classes begin and i love every minute of it.
I feel more confident in myself and have alot more information available to me and what i don't now i can ask on the boards and in chat. I no longer feel lost i can actually say i feel like i have found my home and am enjoying every minute of it. The other members on here are lovely i love them all as they each have shown me that there are good people at there who are willing to put there own personal time into helping others and helping you feel like part of a family.
I have found myself again and am now on my way to my true spiritual path and i feel secure and safe on it. i know i don't have to be scared anymore and that if i am i can come on chat and be guided safely. I don't have to pretend to be someone else or lie about what i expierence and i have the confidence to tell others that i am this way too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bow down to you Sol :nw: as you may not know how much your website especially chat has helped me. It has made me feel like part of a family and that is important to me to feel accepted i thank you and love you for that as that is the greatest gift anyone can have. Abit mushy :oops: i know but is true and i mean every word of it (nd) .
xxxxxxxxxxxxx :rose:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:24 pm 

I'm not very advanced in my journey on the spiritual path, and I have been looking for websites that would help me advance properly over time. Faith came across your site, and persuaded me to join, and I haven't regretted a minute of it!!
I joined in July 06, and as well as the above reason, I opted to stay as the members I have met on here so far have all been very lovely and friendly, and have helped me immensly when I have not been able to understand things.
The stage I was at when I joined wasnt very far. I knew a lot about spirituality, but had only achieved minor things. Since joining, I have succesfully given a reading, I have found my second spirit guide, I have learnt a lot about things I would previously have not given a second glance at.
My interests are mediumship, palmistry, astrology, graphology, amongst other things, and so far I have learnt something new about each of them since I have been here.
I like the way everyone is friendly and always willing to help in anyway they can, whether it be needing something explained to you, or just someone to listen to you!! Plus the staff are great!
I keep coming back as I have experienced a lot of new things, and have been exposed to different concepts of spirituality. I also enjoy the easy relaxed atmosphere that comes with the learning and making new friends.
I enjoy chat as there is always someone to talk to and to bounce ideas and opinions to. There is always something interesting being discussed in chat and its nice to talk the other members "Live".
I took part in a circle and gave my first live reading to someone which is something I havent been able to do before. I also learnt that I concentrate too hard most of the time, which is why I dont trust my instincts with receiveing things from spirit.
I feel that I'm well on my way to becoming more confident in my abilities, and everyone is genuinely here to help because they want to. I find that this site is extremely beneficial to me.
I would hate to lose Mf as I feel that its where I need to be at this moment in time, and it will be here where I will progress the most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:56 am 

1/ What attracted you here to MF originally?
My daughter found this site and thought it might interest me and so right she was its great.
2/ Why did you opt to join MF and how long have you been a member?
Because of all the wonderful people who joined and the love peace and fun we all have and also for the wonderful things you learn. I have been a member for 1 year and 6 months.
3/ What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at MF?
I was at the beginning of my path I feel as I had not really taken a path as I felt.
4/ What are your interests here at MF and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
I love to give readings and I have in an interest in everything spiritual and yes the have changed for the better and have expanded a great deal.
5/ What do you like about MF?
The warmth and love you get from other members, the help, learning and classes.
6/ Why do you keep coming back to MF?
because I feel that I can learn more by keep coming back and to chat with friends old and new.
7/ Do you enjoy the chat and message board forum at Mf and what do you feel you get from them?
yes I enjoy both and I know that if I have any problems other members are willing to listen and to try to help you or send you healing were and when it is needed. Also if you dont see members in chat you can post a reply to them if they have asked on message boards and may be try to answer their questions.
8/ Have you taken part in any of the cirlcles and classes here at MF and do you feel they have helped you?
Yes I have taken part in many circles and classes and I feel they have helped tremendouslly in my development of the spiritual movement and helped me to chose the right pathway to take.
9/ Compared to when you arrived at MF where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/ classes,archive,libary,message board forum and other members of MF?
I feel that I have gone a long way futher on my chosen path , but that I have still many many more miles to go in both learning and helping others. I also feel more at ease with myself and find I am more able to relax and take on board anything I need to.
10/ Tell us what MF means to you and how it has helped you in your journey?
Mf means friendships, love peace,understanding and most important of all the lessons you learn while you are here and it has been a wonderful place for me to learn all the things I have done while I've been here.
Love and Light to everyone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

My dad died unexpectedly in August and I needed a place where I could find the answers to so many questions. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here? :(
I've always been spiritual, intuitive and a witch and have always read tarot cards, but I needed proof of things - and found it.
My main interest was proof that my dad was OK. Since then I have given readings for other members and made some wonderful new friends.
It is such a friendly and happy place. :c2:
Because it is non-judgemental and so friendly. If you have a problem or a question, someone here wil always help you.
I love the chat area and the message boards are always interesting to read. You feel as though you are not alone in your thoghts here.
I have taken part in some of the Monday circle's, which have been fantastic and given me the answers I was looking for.
I feel happy knowing that my dad is still around me,even though I can no longer see him and it's thanks to MF and their members for this.
As above, but it is wonderful to meet people from all over the world with the same interests, thoughts on life (and afterlife), questions and answers and there is always someone around when you need a shoulder to cry on, a hug, or a laugh. :c2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:11 pm 

I found this site in January 06 i think, searching on the website for something to help me to understand why I was feeling the way I was which at that time was scared.
Absolutely terrified all the time, to be honest, bad dreams all the time of people trying to get me. Everytime i went to sleep at night I had faces looking at me and trying to talk to me and I had automatically assumed that they wanted to hurt me instead of knowing that they (spirit) wanted to help me.
Then I found this site and it taught me to protect myself, to feel safe again, to realise that there was nothing to be frightened off and most of all to understand. The people that I felt around me were guides and they were supporting me. When i have dreams now, I think about them in a different way and understand the reason behind them.
This site has also helped me to develop my art and to understand the feelings behind it. It is so great to be able to chat to other like minded people who also understand and as Fran said no-one is judging, we are all different with different views and thats okay.
Anyway enough of my rambling - I love it here and I love the people and I thank Sol and all the * and ~s who give up their time to help people like me. xxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:23 am 

I was searching the search engins for someplace to get some questions answered and when i
found this site and all it offers I stayed.
I looked over the site for a few days and the more I seen and learned , the more I became convinced I could find my answers,
I have only just started to open my mind and heart to the gifts I may have. I have learned alot about what my gifts are and also learned I've only scratched the surface of what I need to learn.
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here? Empathy and how to protect myself while helping others, finding out more about my guides and how to communicate with them
The people have all been very helpful and the one reading I have had was so 'rite on the money 'that any lingering doughts or questions I had about this site and its members and thier gifts were compeletly setteled.
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar?I wanted to be able to get as much from the site as possible. I bought a years membership.
I enjoy the chat rooms and clases I can access thur them ,the message broards are very infomantive and a person can learn alot about any subject there is and also figure out the rite qestions to ask who by reading the different board sections
Yes
I'm still pretty much all over the site because it has so many things and information I want to see,, LOL,, thanks Sol for putting so much to see and learn for a newbie ,,
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.I'm gonna save this question till a later date after I have figured out where and what my journey is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:25 pm 

a member told me that it was all the things i was looking for so i came and had a look
i loved it here so full of love and so friendly i cant remember how long i have been here lol
i had gone quite far with the thing i know about but wanted to learn more
anything spiritual really and i have learnt so much here new ways of doing things and learnt alot about empathy for wishins classes, i just learnt so much here it is great xxx
everything it is the best site in the world in my eyes
6.Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar?
because i love it and there is always someone to help with almost anything xxx and i dont feel crazy here lol
i love them and i get so much help and support from them
yes and they really help me understand more about my gifts and how to use them
i feel i have come so far but you always learn more there is no end and thats what i do here learn and pass it on to others
mf means the world to me i have made some great friends for life and learnt so much but as i said you never stop