Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:11 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar £5
Psychic Chat Room Familiar £5

1. What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally? a friend from my local spiritualist church gave me the address
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here? I joined because it was the first site that I really liked the look of, I had looked at many others but didnt feel they were for me
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar? quite a good way in my reiki and crystal healing, but still learning
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here? I was a novice in the psychic senses, and have learnt a lot from the discussions etc
5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar? It feels like home, safe and secure, as u can be on the web lol
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar? because I want to learn as much as I can
7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them? I was a newbie to chat, and now find I can keep up with most conversations
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you? only one, but I have had an extremely busy year with my church, which should settle down now we have got sorted there
9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar. Well I can chat lol, I use the forum and library all the time to glean information, I have talked to people from around the world, it has opened up my internet usage, and I hope that I have forged new friends
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey. It has made me see that their are other people like myself, that I am empathic, I have learned how to ground and protect myself, much more strongly, I have started reading occassionally which I dont think I would have, and I hope I have made some new friends. :c2:

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:19 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

1. What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
I was looking for somewhere to practise crystal readings.
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
Not long.... couple of weeks or month now.
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
Erm. At a crossroads, really, not knowing which direction to choose, where to go and how to discover more answers.
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
Crystal readings originally and yes. Discovered here that I have clairaudience and empathy which is something I hadn't experienced before nor had I known about animal guides or met my spirit guide.
5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar?
The users, atmosphere, library, everything.
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar?
Friendships and the classes here.
7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
Yes. Experience & Knowledge & Friendships.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
Yes & Yes.
9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.
A little further along the rocky road of my journey that I originally was. But still going strong. :D
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.
It means a lot - the people friendships that are blossoming and now that I know about protection and grounding myself has helped immensely. Thanks. =] I'll keep coming back because I feel comfortable here.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:34 am 

one night feeling lonley surfing the internet looking for nothing inparticular and mystic familiar popped up on screen i thort well nothing ventured nothing gained i logged in under the name CAPRICORN 13 my birth date and birthsign ( well it was the most spiritual name i could think of lol) i logged in and found myself in a maze of chatrooms never being on a chat site before i joined a room that said 'readings' not knowing what to find or expect and i sat in the room alone for a second was about to log out and go to bed when sol joined me and told me everyone was in room 1 after kindly showing me how to navigate to another room i joined about 25 people wow not what i expected at all i think i expected people sitting quietly discussing ghost and ghouls lol but if i remeber right spicey was dancing round her pole with freddy starry was eating and drinking his fav tipple and the atmosphere was amazing i actually felt i belonged somewhere every single person went out of there way to welcome me and make me involved i was astounded how one minite ppl were laffing and joking then if someone had a problem or a spiritual question that needed answering everyone helped starry gave me a very useful piece of advice in the early days he told me THE ONLY SILLY QUESTION IS THE UNASKED ONE and this is so true the amount of time someone asks a question thinking it may be a bit silly there is always someone else saying i was going to ask that but i thort it would sound silly
so never be afraid to ask noone here will say your stupid or thick someone will always guide and help you
so that was my first encounter with mf june 5th 2005 at about 10pm needless to say i became a mf addict lol
oppy bless her said she saw my need for spiritual growth and took me aside and helped me grow guiding me through my first spiritual connection and boy i was on the ceiling lol

i used to log in to chat when trolls went to school at 9 am for about 10 mins lol and log out about 3am next morn

i did leave for a while and drifted but i can honestly say no where gives you the feeling like coming home to mf i missed the people here so much and its great to be back so if you are in doubt about joining our home dont doubt bite the bullet and sign up xx

love cappy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 pm 

1.What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
I was led here by a friend and she raved about it. I was looking for somewhere I could go and talk live with like minds.

2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
There was no question I HAD to join, as I knew it gave me a sense of belonging, as this path is not like any other and I wanted to see it continue and know I had a place to come to that would always be there. Subscribing is a way of helping the site and also means I’m contributing to my own growth too and hopefully others. I’ve been a member for over 2 yrs now, quite a while before subs anyway, October 2005?

3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
I was always intrigued by spiritual matters; I attended parties which turned into séances and group meditations as a teen. I then spent the next 16 years reading books on the subject, (and when I say read, I swallowed them whole, I have a whole cupboard full, they are spewing out everywhere, so I now lend them out to all my circle friends) and wasn’t practising any modality at all, I just new I had to go somewhere with it all I had to feel and see it for myself. I had been sensitive as a child and different, awkward, anxious and socially a mess, but then in adult life I lived and worked in a very material culture and business. I became more unconscious and more and more disconnected! I saw only that; the material physical world, but I could feel this wasn’t right for me in my heart and a feeling of searching started rising. I then had a very cataclysmic and difficult experience giving birth; I became very unwell and quite broken as a person, it was as if everything negative in my life culminated into a great big mass that had to be released. I had to put myself right , so I embarked on an enormous self healing that led me to want to live differently and so the search started for joining with like minds were I could express myself more freely about my growing different view of things to everyone else around me, more than anything I was guided here by spirit.

4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
Definitely expanded and transformed even, I’d say MF was my leap pad. MF is where it all started for me in a BIG way. I didn’t actually realise I was a medium or a psychic until I came here. I was also very overwhelmed and quite nervous, I blame it on baby head, (my 1st daughter may have only been a year or so old?). Then I shocked myself in some of the classes I took. I didn’t even realise I could use oracle /tarot cards either! I think I was interested in everything when I 1st came, gosh there is sooo much to sink your teeth into! I had filled my head with every modality going; I like to saturate myself to start anything off! Id certainly knew about it all from my books, but experience, you just can’t get that from reading, light bulb moments yes, real connection not quite. So now it’s more Clairvoyance/sentience than anything else, oh and of course Psychic. Strangely now I do the work, I don’t need the books in the same way, they are there of course for reference and reminder, but they are no longer my crutch so to speak! I really like to feel the energy and I get a buzz from working in the light , its addictive as is this place!

I love that like an old good friend; I can come back after a long break and still feel at home and part of the furniture. Life is hectic with 2 kids, 2 blogs, house, husband ………….. And another life change; I’m completely re training from my original career. I have been attending a circle locally since March 07 to improve my rostrum and mediumship abilities, I also completed my Reiki 2 there 4mths ago and so to know MF is there when I want to share my experiences with others, or to even help out some who are at the start of the journey is a great thing.

I also love that everyone is accepted and all modalities are discussed, it’s a great oracle of information.

I think, no I know spirit pulls me, as sometimes I have this very strong and overwhelming feeing to come into chat and really I just can’t stay away, even if I don’t come in for 2 months or so. It’s a great place to learn and a wonderful space to connect, you can feel the loving energy come right out the screen. I’ve often had many synchronistic happenings when I’ve been randomly guided to come in. Many of us have had some very emotionally connected experiences together at MF. It’s been a very moving and uplifting time here.

7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
I Love chat, there’s something great about talking with people live. I use it a lot more than message boards, as I love that instant connection, especially right now as I’m in a new and exciting learning space with my spiritual work and my connection to spirit. The message boards are great however for when you want a wide spectrum of answers and want to reach more people.

8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
The classes are great ,very much like a development circle in person and the connection to spirit can be very strong this way , sometimes even more so than person to person. I suppose the anonymity allows people to flow more easily without the added social anxieties some of us can encounter in the early stages doing this work with many eyes on you! I have got some very good validation for my work in the classes. Unfortunately I don’t get the same time to join in as much as Id like to these days.

9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.
I feel I’m at home , there are many people I care for and even if I’m not on MF as much as Id like to be , they are all still in my thoughts. It’s been of enormous benefit to me on my path, I’m much more in control of my life and much more energetic and in touch with things, I feel more whole, I feel more as if I’m coming into my own.
I also love that I have this well of information at my fingertips , It is one of the most informative, clear and up to date and thorough websites of it kind. I also feel very safe with all the protocol in place as I feel subscribing attracts like minds.

10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.
It’s immensely important to me as it was the reason I started in earnest, I am very grateful. People underestimate what a space like this on the internet can provide.

From my heart , Thank you Sol and all that preside here, for giving me their time, interest, energy and Love xxxxx

lol spirit even involved in the writing of this ,as the colour code for my fave colour , orange, starts with an 8 and thats been my life path indicator for years!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:50 am 

I wanted to increase my awareness of mediumship and nothing was nearby enough to travel too. Nothing seemed really 'right' for me.

I was skeptical at first with a fee to be paid but my intuition told me to go for it, so I did. Very new here.

I had practised readings for 20 years but felt there was so much more I needed to know

My main interests were mediumship . now there is an abundance of things I would like to expand on. Meeting more of my guides and hearing about all the different spiritual places you can lead your path to.

What don't i like? Everyone is wonderfully friendly and have the time to talk to you and answer any questions.

MF has given me the options to follow anything i wish and the members make it so warm.

Absolutely! I found the boards to be very informative and sometime overwhelming but look and you shall find.

Yes, they have helped me learn that anything is possible.

So much more confident and realised there is no set way of doing things.

It means a place where I can be myself, not a performing seal. It has helped me with the confidence and listening to my own intution more and meeting so many fabulous people. Thank you for MF x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 am 

I actually use my real name in the chat Jeja
:lol: when i tried to use it for forum,it said alreadyin use.

I was sent alink to this site by a friend who thought it would help...
I was attracted at onceto the site,a lot of information is shared, people are supported, you are greated everytime you log in, its like the most accepting,oving,supportive site i have found on line
I am still trying to embrace my gifts and feel comfortable with them. my hwhole life has been judged and examined its so nice to just be accepted
i would love to be a shaman,i love to read medicine cards,i love to collect rocks, i love to talk about spiritual things
i love the chats,the classes are great,
im an addict,to the chats :lol:
friendship,guidence,support, everything you need in a friend
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you? the times are a little hard for me to adjust to in the us
i feel i grow everyday
It gave me a start point, and direction. I love it here, thank you for all being supportive :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:16 pm 

1/ Was told about site by a friend who already was here.
2/ I first joined in 2005 but returned after about 2 years as left due to personal reasons.
3/ I had reached to being an affiliate and loved helping where I could.
4/ My interests are mediumship, but since coming back I have read my magical unicorn cards in a circle which I had never done before. Also I have joined the newsletter team and love being involved in all aspects of the paper.
5/ Being in chat, attending different circles and classes and also the company of warm freindly ppl, also the Mf shop because if it isnt there Sol will try her hardest to get it for you.
6/ I feel so at home here and all my problems seem to go or are helped with.
7/ yes I do very much enjoy the chat rooms and I love to read the boards everyday to see old and new items that have been posted.
8/ I have taken part in lots more different circles this time and they have all helped me by making we think more about myself and not what others want form me, also that I can learn more aspects of the spiritual movement .
9/ At the next journey on my pathway, which is better than where I have been in the past.
10/Mf means to me friendship, help and help in all aspects of spiritualism,and I really enjoy my time here, and look forward to many more years.

:) Thank you for allowing me to be here xxxxxxxxxxxx

crafty does what crafty does
on the wings of an angel....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 am 

well i was having strange dreams about my dead father and was looking for answers i found another sight which was very one minded then i found mf i left the other sight joined up and wow the ppl here are amazing so friendly and always ready to help
i was looking at all the different paths and mf has so many that it amazed me that all these different paths come together i was curious have been here for nearly nearly 4 months now and i am never leaving its like home
i was at a very early stage of my journey with a lot of things on the way but the ppl here on mf have made me see so many other paths to get around these things
my main interest was mediumship and empathy but now iam looking into tarot and also a few other bits and bobs
the people there like family so warm and nice and easy to talk to i also love all the different opinions
to continue the classes provided and most of all the ppl
i get to see things from all different perspectives i also like the honestly from all the members
ohhh yes for sure they help sooo much i can even deal with my (monster) mother in law
i feel more at one with myself learning to trust myself and i know that i can always pop in and ask for some advice
mf means a fun secure place to develop my abilities and it has helped me see that at any part of my journey i can trust myself

a big ty to all the folks on here its like a warm home on my computer screen !!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm 
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

I had been using oracle cards and reading tea leaves on and off for a long time ( although it remained rather hit n miss). There just seemed to be a really strong need to take this further and many things were happening around me ,, so courtesy of google I found here,,,,and you cant get rid of me now :)

I joined because the forum seemed to answer some of my questions so it seemed logical to follow in and join chat,,, Ive been a member now for around 18 months.

I was a novice when I came to MF I had some insights and experiences but was unaware how to work with them or take them forward,, or in fact that I was able to x

My main interests before MF were cards, crystals and the elemental realm ..
I have become much more competent and confident in my working with them as well as developing many more interests since arriving.

I love the people and the non judgemental atmosphere, how we can share and respect each others differences, and I love the fact that im learning every day and have somewhere I can talk it through if I hit an obstacle in my path.

To learn and share with all the lovely people here

I love both chat and the forum ,, from chat i love the learning and the support, and from the forum theres a wealth of information and insights,, sometimes i get lost there :PK:

Lots and lots ,,,,, they have helped tremendously both with the knowledge gained and now being able to accept myself for who I really am ,,, setting me off on a much more productive direction in life.

I feel much more comfortable with myself and my abilities, I feel in such a short time ive come a really long way.

MF has opened my eyes and shown me how to bring the thoughts, ideas and feelings that were always around me into some form of order enabling me to work with them, which has made me a lot happier in myself.. Mystic Familiar to me is where i come and chill, learn or just have fun with what now feels like an extended family,,,
Thank you Sol for providing this lovely place for us all to come to ,,,, and to all the mystic familiarzzz out there thank you all for just being you xxxxxxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 am 

I was encouraged to begin to develop my psychic abilities, and was in search of a p[lace that offered a wide variety of learning topics, nice, knowledgeable people.
I just joined 2 days ago. I was looking online, which I usually don't do, and I saw a link to this site, on another site. I explored the classes options and decided to give it a trial
I think I'm at the beginning.
Psychic development, possibly card reading, and I'm sure there are more things of interest to me. Yes, I think they WILL expand
The classes are held in chat, so it's rather like being in "class", with opportunities to ask questions, and "hear" what others have to say. People in general chat are all so helpful and friendly.
There's a sense of comaraderie here, everyone is genuine and very helpful
I thoroughly enjoy the chat. I get a lot of advice and just enjoy the conversation
I have, i was in chat and a card circle was beginning. I was invited to come along, which I did, and it was a really positive experience.
I just joined a couple of days ago, but i already feel like I am on the right path
To be filled out at a later date :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm 

I'd been on a site similar to this one but it didnt offer me much by way of classes. Classes on there were constantly cancelled and the range wasnt very good. I needed more and I found it :D

I originally did a months trial. When I saw how good the classes were and how many and met all the lovely members on here, I decided to renew my membership. I think I've been here about 6 weeks.

I'd had spiritual experiences since I was little but I lost touch with it. When I came here I'd been experiences feeling spirit around me, smelling my nans perfume and sensing spirit. I'd tried tarot cards but they werent for me. I'd done 2 psychic readings a few months prior on another site.

I wasnt interested in learning about psychic things originally but I'm now accepting that I can work this way. I'm interested in learning about spirit communication which, thanks to this site, I'm learning to do. I also join tarot classes to watch and encourage other people.

It has a wide range of classes which are free once you've joined. The members are brilliant and the conversation always flow. I love that you get support on here from everyone and if you need answers then you can openly ask a question and everyone is understanding. No one will think youre silly or knock you down.

Because its addictive! lol The people on here make it what it is. Theres a lot of love and encouragement on here.

It would be great if the messageboard was busier but I think everyone loves chat more because you can communicate with people instantly. I do enjoy chat very much :D

I have taken part in the open mediumship and psychic circles as well as sitting in on the tarot classes.

I feel like I've come along in leaps and bounds since joining this site. I didnt think things would happen as quickly as it has. My head is still spinning lol I dont think I'd be where I am if it werent for this site and the people.

MF has helped me learn about spirit and psychic things. Its helped me feel welcome, encouraged and supported. No question is a silly question. I'm learning all the time. Just when I think I know something another new experience is around the corner.

Thank you all on MF xxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm 

Wonderful, ty all for sharing, it's mf's member's that make it a great site, so wd you xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:55 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

thank you for sharing hun and its true its people like you help to make the site what it is wdxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hi Folks

If you enjoy Mystic Familiar please do post a testimonial to let others know, by posting your testimonial you help others to see if the Mystic Familiar community is what they are looking for in their journey. There are questions at the start if you need help, you don’t need to follow them though they are just there if you need some help to get started.
Thank you in advance for your support of Mystic Familiar.

Sol

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 am 

There is so much I could say but would take 10 pages lol but since joining mf I have found like minded people from all walks of life and paths. and I feel for me personally that I have grown expanded so much. and its great meeting so many people who I can not only share with but learn from as well. mf means the world to me and I do not think my path would be what it is today without mf. my confidence,trust, and self belief have been much improved here on mf. mf members, forums libraries and archives plus when I have had a reading I have found that I've been able to get rid of a lot of stuff that does not serve me anymore. also mf has helped me to grow stronger in my own path and truths. which may not be anyone else's path or truth but then to me that's partly why mf is here, along with helping us develop our reading healing etc amongst just afew things that have helped me grow expand. plus I have become a lot more positive in everyway. and I love it when other members give me food for thought etc. if you get my drift. I love being able to help and give something back on mf so much has been and is being given to me on mf I only hope I can give as much or more back only giving of my best for mf. :PK: in peace love and light always may the angels and goddesses smile upon you and many blessings come your way xxxxx <3 <3 <3 xxxxx