Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:10 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Members Testimonials
Hi Folks
I would like to ask you as individual members to give us some insights into your experience here at Mystic Familiar. To help you get started I have given you some questions. Do feel free to add anything else you would like too, to help others get a feel for Mystic Familiar -
    1. What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
    2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
    3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
    4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
    5. What do you like about Mystic Familiar?
    6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar?
    7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
    8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel they have helped you?
    9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.
    10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights into Mystic Familiar with us!
Sol

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

Last edited by Sol on Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:55 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Well i was broswing the search engines when i came across mystic , i looked at all the diffrent things ye had and i liked lol , then i went into chat and the chat was amazing all diffrent views on things diffrent paths and i took to it really well .
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here?
Iopted to become a member here because it felt warm loving and no judgments i started being here from i think it was march or may last year and i have been in the site one way or another every day even if it was for 2 mins , i find it very much a strong site where we could ask anything within reason and people would help with whatever my question was and it was good to hlep others also .
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar?
I was attending open circles and reading there for others and also doing church services at the time there was so many people wanting to "take me under they wing so to speak " but i wanted somwere i could learn without having to listen to rules of this is right or this is wrong , i was able to read but never did it over the net at that point , so really at that time i was pondering on learning myself and looking for something that i could say well this is what i learnt , and didnt have to go by others rules may sound selfish but at that time i needed more for me .
What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
My main concern is to help people to gian knowledge of what i have learnt within my year of being with mf , my intrests are of all things really i was set on one thing when i joined which was meduimship but now i been here so long its just about everything lol from cards to wicca to dreams , and since i have been here i call myself jack of all trades lol reason being ive learnt so much within my year or so of being here , and now when i attend church they like whooooo were did u learn all this and i do tell people it is all down to mf site where i have learnt so much from each person no matter how big or small i have shared , so really i have expanded lots and with lots of trust and postivity .
I love the fact that everyone is loving, caring, helpful, informational , friendly , ye can have fun a giggle and be serouis as soon has im out of bed im on here lol i just cannot keep away , i love the fact that you can ask anyone and the will help you if the can , i love the boards the libaray most important the relationship of making so many friends because friends in the real world can sometimes be jealous or judgemental or ye know sometimes narky lol and i have got loads but here is diffrent tis like ye brothers ye sisters ye mam ye dad ye always find love here .
Same reason has no 5 lol
I LOVE IT.
.7do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
I do look at the boards everyday , not just beacuse im a host be cause i enjoy ppls views and enjoy sharing mine and helping others , i do take a lot from boards which helps me in what i am needing, sometimes i can go to church and have to do a address which is a chat before the demonstarion and makes me think of things that i can share with others out there from what i have read here at mf because some things touch my heart like the poems or pppls storys or paths and sometimes out there in this world is others that need something and if i think that this helps people out there then i will share with them , again i say this in all work i do within churches this comes from mf , if i say a poem and read what this means to ppl and the say that was a lovely poem did you write it i say no it was member from mf in which i am part of i always give credit where it is due , then they start to say whats mf lol so i sit an tell em all about mf what we have and what we do here and they say ooooo i will have a look but i do love the baords very much and the libary to .
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
To be honest i have only attend a few i attend chis card circles for help with my cards has i only came here with meduimship and was intrested in doing cards for others , chis card cirlce helped me a great deal again they was no wrong or right way it was how i felt and others , i started of with no pack of cards now i own ten packs and still being drawn to each diffrent pack , all i knew at the start was tarot cards and i tght that was the only pack that exsisited and now i know theys always diffrent cards thats why i have ten packs today lol i didint even know ye could read of 3 diffrent decks back then of what the celtic cross was because all i knew was meduimship , so thats how this questions has helped me .
9. Compared to when you arrived at Mystic Familiar where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, message board forum and the other members of Mystic Familiar.
Oh i have confidence to read , to help , to be part of mf , i never had confidence to start reading here and it was op and pru who said go for it and i did and i loved it , it gives me pleasure to read others and make them happy and to , i love welcoming the new members and helping those , i adore the boards the libary i adore the site tis like gold to me because here has helped me a great deal and to that i am thankful for .
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey
Means the world to me funny how we have a computer and it makes ye feel like this ye would never think that a site would mean so much to someone but i know a 100% ppl will feel the same because of the love the help the laughter the tears we have all shared , ye can never feel lonely while mf is around my views anyway you know that if ye cannot sleep on a night ye not alone coz ye can come switch on and ppl are they to make ye laff and to share, even that saying hows you makes a cracking diffrence , My path well now with the help of mf i am where i thought i would never be i can come here and help i can go to church and stand on a platform without jitters , im never scared were i used to be before i have a better understanding of diffrent paths i have come to a point in my life where i am happy and content within my path again all due to mf site i have enjoyed my year or so here and know i will be here for many years to come to share what i have been taught here at mf by members , It is a great pleasure to be part of mf and i shout it to the whole world about mf but thankyou to everyone,sol , elders , hosts, affilates , members who have helped me here if it wasnt for you lot and mf i woudl'nt have made it has a spirit worker god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:47 pm 

-I found MF via a search engine one day as I had been lookin for a long while to find a place that felt right, when i came across MF...I stopped looking
-I have been here for about 8 months. I oped to join this site, because it quickly began to feel like home to me. There is such a warm and loving atmosphere here, and after I started to take some classes on here, I knew that I would be staying. I came here searching for answers, and I found love and acceptance along the way
I had been reading Tarot for about 20 years, but have had an intuitive gift since childhood, however I feel that I had reached a plateau in my development until I came here, and got refocused on my path.
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
My interests were tarot, reiki and developing my psychic abilities. They have grown by leaps and bounds since coming here!
the people....they make this site so warm and loving. There is so much to love about this place, the chat, the boards, library..the shop...the auction....its just so fantastic here.
This is like home to me, I visit here daily. When I had my operation back in December of 05, I found out that the power of healing that was sent to me from here helped me to recover. Each time I came into chat, I was asked how I was feeling, and was always greeted with so many hugs and well wishes. You dont get that in very many places, and thats what makes MF so unique.
7. Do you enjoy the chat and messages board forum at Mystic Familiar and what do you feel you get from them?
-I love the chat! Ok...I am addicted lol. I have been blessed with the friendships I have made here, and the message boards are full of great ideas, knowledge and love. I try to send healing to as many as possible from the healing boards, and keep my eyes open for those who are looking for guidance and readings.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at Mystic Familiar and do you feel the have helped you?
-I have participated in many classes here. I am now a piece of the furnature in Kingfishers circle lol...and I love Chi's card circle. I have grown so much since taking the classes, and now I have gained enough confidance to teach my own circle, which I love! It is a blessing to help others.
I have grown and expanded so much since coming here. I know it is because of the members and listening to them and learning and shareing in the circles. So many have been so kind to me, that when I think about it, I do tear up and am filled with a wonderful feeling of love for everyone here. I have always felt at home, not judged and loved and welcomed here. I thank you Sol and Mr Sol, for all you have done to keep this place open and going. You are truly wonderful kind hearted people.
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey.
I think some of what I said above applies here, but a while back i posted something, called "Thank You" I feel it sums my feelings up pretty well, I have re posted it here:
I wanted to post and say "Thank you".
Thank you for all the love and support I recieve here,
Thank you for the friendships I have made,
Thank you for the fun chatter,
Thank you for the hugs u give me when i enter the room,
Thank you for all the hugs u give me when i leave the room,
Thank you for drying my tears when i am sad,
Thank you for making me laugh when i need it most,
Thank you for all the wisdom you share with me in the classes and circles,
Thank you for never judging me,
Thank you for lighting my path,
But most of all....
Thank you for being here, just being here, knowing i can come here anytime and there is a warm smile and a hug waiting for me.
This is truly an amazing place.

Post subject: My Replies Terri
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:51 am 

What attracted you to MF Origianally?
I was told about this site by a friend.
Why did you opt to join MF, how long have you been a member?
I liked this site as soon as I came on, I knew I would learn and grow on my spiritual path. I have been here nearly two years.
What stage of your spiritual journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at MF?
I always felt that I had spiritual gifts, I went to a medium she told me I had, so I was asked to find a site that might help me along my path, here I am! I have always been a healer, just comes naturally. I had read cards for friends for about 5 years, but was very unconfident!
What are your interests here at MF? Have they changed or expanded since you came here?
Yes, I feel my gifts have definately expanded, given me so much more confidence, since coming here in 2004.
What do you like about MF?
Chat, love and laughter, also the more serious side too. So everything, helping people has always been my aim. I hope I have done a reasonable job!
Why do you keep coming back to MF?
Well! Its addictive, to keep up with the friends I have made here. Also I like it!
Do you enjoy the chat, message board forum at MF? Do you find they have helped you?
I have answered the chat question! Yes, I do find the message boards of great help, there are topics on nearly every subject you may wish to know about. I find them very useful.
Have you taken part in any of the circles, classes at MF? Do you feel they have helped you?
The answer to this question is a very big YES! I have joined circles and classes, found them very interesting and helpful, I have learned much and grown in confidence having attended them.
Compared to when you came to MF where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to chat, circles, classes, archive, library, message boards forum, and the other members at MF?
I have learned so much from all the information here at MF, there is always room for more to learn! I have made some wonderful and loving friends here, people I would never have met if I had not joined.
Tell us what MF means to you and how has it helped you in your journey?
MF means a great deal to me, I have learned so much, from so many different people, most of the information is good, I have learned to be decerning, can pick up on energies, I know what good and bad energy feels like so now I can define between the two. Lots of things I have learned too many to mention here I think! I enjoy learning and hopefully I will continue to do so.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:09 am 

the thought of talking to like minded people.
I'm a newbie, same reason as above, there doesn't seem to be many decent forum for spiritually minded people
Have no idea! lol sorry, feel a bit lost at the moment!
I'm a newbie but forum has answered some of my questions
That the people seem friendly and knowign there's like minded people to speak to.
coz i like the message board and i'm nosey lol
Haven't been able to join chat as e mail doesn't seem to be working for me but the message board is really good and people seem friendly
no, not yet, intend to though
a little bit more knowledgable
it has/will help/ed answer questions i have and made me feel less like i'm alone in what i feel as i don't have any spiritually minded friends so i struggle to be myself with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:44 pm 
Host Psychic Chat Room Familiar

I was looking for answers and was sent a link by a member
After my first visit to Mf I knew I would get answers to my many questions. Everyone was so welcoming, and accepted me for what I was (no airs and graces) I was a pain always asking questions and questioning some of the answers. But everyone was so patient with me answering my queries with love, I was never judged.
I have been here over a year now, and call this home.
I was a complete beginner, I knew things were not right I thought I was going mad, others around me did not do the things I did, I couldn’t go out I was a hermit. Every time I went into crowds I felt terrible and I didn’t know why.
From being a total novice, I now read cards and runes, and also channel healing, so yes I have learnt all this from Mystic Familiar there are so many people willing to share, and help others.
The family atmosphere warmth and friendship I feel as I enter chat. And the information that is available, which is constantly updated, and the love I receive from other members, they actually care for one another, always there for you when you are going through a tough time. If I enter chat on a low I always leave with my energy uplifted.
I love mf it is like an extended family, like I said my first visit here and I felt at home, and there is always something new to learn.
I enjoy both as both are interactive and give support to all the members. Then there is the library and the development class archives, I have found these to be really helpful, packed with good information for those seeking.
Yes, I have taken every class that has been held in the past year, some more than once, every class I have taken has helped me to move along my path. I learned to read cards in divination with cards circle: I learned runes in the rune class but the most important class to me was opulences first steps class, it was here I first leant to g&p (ground and protect)when working with spirit, and chakras then connect to spirit. Also the empathy class it was here I learnt why these things were happening to me, Filgraves mediumship class took me a stage further. Magicalthinkers healing circle showed me that healing is possible, dreamwalkers class showed me how to connect to my animal guides. And starryhounds Meditations showed me how to connect to my guide. There are many other classes that have helped me to progress on my path after all there are over 20 classes here at mf.
There is no comparison when I first came to mf I was a mess but now I feel I have found me and I can control my empathy and decide when where and if I let spirit speak to me being in control of my abilities that is the most important thing I have learnt and Trust is a Must another great lesson I have leant form members here. Mf and its members have taught me a lot and I am glad I came here.
10. Tell us what Mystic Familiar means to you and how it has helped you in your journey
I think I have answered this one what more can I say I LOVE MYSTIC FAMILIAR

Last edited by Kingfisher on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:04 pm 

1. What attracted my here to Mystic Familiar originally?
I had found 3 sites previous but never felt accepted nor could I find the answers that I was looking for. Most other sites seemed to focus on one path only. Then I found MF and found many different paths, I joined instantly and found acceptance straight away. I joined chat not long after and found warmth and friendliness. I have not been back to the other sites since. In fact if I am in front of the computer then I am in MF. :D
2. Why did you opt to join MF and how long have you been a memeber here?
I opted to join because of the wealth of information and friendliness that I found here. I have only been here for 2 months but I already feel like a part of a loving family.
3. What stage of my journey had I reached?
I felt stuck in a maze like I was going crazy. I had a couple of people that I could talk to but one had even less knowledge than me and the other I only felt deception from.
4. What are my interests here and have they changed?
My interests are empathy, archangel oracle card reading, would like to help others to find out what is going on in their heads and to just help others who need it. Since being here I have decided that one by one I would like to look at everything and see what else I can do.
5. What do I like about MF?
The friendship and the wealth of opinions and being able to talk to people who similar views and different opinions and being able to discuss these similarities and differences without criticism or judgement.
6. Why do I keep coming back?
Because I have found friends here that accept me as I am.
7.Do I enjoy the chat & message board?
Yes I enjoy both. I love reading all the advice that people have to the many questions and I love talking to people in chat and discussing the many different opinions that people in MF have.
8. Hae I taken part in any circles & classes?
I am currently doing Opulence's class (1 lesson to go) and loving every minute of it. I have felt such strong energies and learnt heaps in just a few hours. It is exactly what I am looking for. I will be participating in an empathy class with Wishingstar soon and looking forward with anticipation. I have sat in on a couple of Kingfisher's circles and found them very interesting too and hope to be able to actually participate soon. I use the library and development archives often as a reference guide.
9. Where am I now after spending time in MF?
I am growing in leaps and bounds and what I have learnt has not only helped me to devlope spiritually but it has helped me in everyday life to cope better with tough situations that I come across in my job and with my family.
10. What MF means to me and how it has helped?
MF is the answer to all my questions that I have not been able to ask the people in my life here. It has given me more friends that share opinions with me and are happy to discuss these with me and to help me whenever I have questions that I can't find answers to.

The touch of an angel is like a butterfly against your skin.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:39 pm 

Someone guided me here and I was curious to see what the fuss was about.
2. Why did you opt to join Mystic Familiar and how long have you been a member here? My pc has MF as a home page I am on it that often. I like the variety and wealth of energies on here. It's nice to visit somewhere a little extra-ordinary and magical as this place. I've been coming here since Dec 2004 - not good with numbers or months.
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at Mystic Familiar? I was on the B road after fuelling up with gas. I believe I have many paths to tread but it feels right walking this one just now.
4. What are your interests here at Mystic Familiar and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here? I don't do much here apart from lurk to read interesting posts, post occasionally, and gab over the fence in chat. I have had the same interests that I had prior to joining, but I'm forever changing and so is MF. As said earlier, I enjoy the interesting dynamics of energy, and this place has so much to offer.
Diversity of cultures and paths brought together and embraced, the laughter, the enigmas, the wisdom and the powers this place has to reach people all over the planet. I'm still coming to terms with the techno wizzardry of the web.
6. Why do you keep coming back to Mystic Familiar? You can't get rid of me....well not yet anyway. It's nice to come on and haunt the place for a few hours with some like minded people at all times of the day. The doors are rarely closed and you'll always find someone home infront of the roaring fire with a welcome smile and ear.
I've been reading the boards more often now than I did when I first joined. I'll put that down to laziness on my part before. I love the many topics and opinions on view in the forums. The chat can be stimulating and warm, and it's nice to exchange opinions and spread a wee bit of some happiness.
Only one type of class and I only attended sporodically. Again laziness and lack of commitment due to other responsibilities in my life. The classes are well thought of, from previous discussions with others. It's nice to see others develop and move on. I'm lucky enough to be part of a development circle at home and it's good to see similar ones on here.
I'm heading onto the new motorway and taking in the nice views on either side of me. I've been in the presence of some lovely folk and feel MF is a wee travel companion that hopefully will be with me for a long time to come. This is a great place for reference and has some fantastic people who do so much good and have so much to give. I'm keeping my window seat for now...and watching the place grow as I am doing with it.
MF is a place to ground and reflect with like minded folk who you dont normally connect with when going about your day to day business. It's my wee retreat that I can tap into, knowing and trusting that its foundations are solid, and the doors always open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:20 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

. What attracted you here to Mystic Familiar originally?
You can blame Starryhound for that! He saw how frustrated I was at the nastiness and pettiness of some so called spirtual chat rooms and gave me the link.
Been here a year last week. I joined as I liked the atmosphere and moofy wont let me out the door as I bring him sausages!
I was lost but now I'm found just like Amazing Grace. I was reading for family and freinds and unable to switch it off ,
All things spirtual and Wiccan. I've become more interested in Empathy as now I realize thats another thing that I am! I'k open to learning all things new and welcome them!
Whats not too like? The varied subjects, the vaired conversation and the fact we feel like a family, we may argue and diasagree at times but in the end we are all here for each other and thats whats special.
I said before, Moofy is holding me hostage and I'm running out of sausages! Sensible answer I'm addicted!
Yes and Yes. I get freindship and I get to learn and have a good laff at the same time!
I started off in Fils closed mediomship circle and never thought I'd be guiding my own! (Thanks for that Chi! lol ) I've come a long way in accepting my gifts and love teaching others to love and accept thiers as well.
A darn sight more clued up and in a happier place than I was before.
Mystic familiar has been like a kindly uncle, a loving mother, a stern father and a good friend.
Its helped me realize I'm not alone and that yes its ok to admit that I see and hear dead people without fear of a bloke in a white coat dragging me away to a nice little room with padded walls!
Many thanks and love to you all here.
Ena xxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:45 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

as i have not been here too long my answers may be somewhat limited, however i thought i would contribute as much as i can. . . .
I was looking for a place to learn and grow spiritually and came across the link on a search engine. once i started reading the posts and looking over the site at some of the classes and such i couldnt stop myself from registering. so far it has been one of the best decisions i have ever made :)
I have been a member for about a month and a half. i opted to join because it seemed like a place that i could really learn something from. I am fairly new with all of this and one thing that really appealed to me was the fact that it didnt matter how much i knew or didnt know. it seemed to be a place (and has turned out to be) that no one judges anyone, they help them. everyone is learning and growing and we all help each other.
I was/am extremely new to all of this. I had read a few books, but never practised anything, never talked with anyone about it, never was a part of circles, classes or anything. i cannot express how much of a relief it was to find a place where i could do all of these things and actually even learn more than what i was looking for! I have learned about things that i never even had a concept of before i came here.
my initial interest was mediumship. have my interests changed, no but expanded, yes - by leaps and bounds. i am constantly learning new things and concepts and finding that im interested in things that i never even knew existed.
The easier question to answer would be what don't i like about MF. So far I have not come up with anything i dont like about it. some things that stand out to me that i like and appreciate very much are the honesty of the people here, the lack of judgement, the openness, the warmth, the genuine caring, the support, and the friendships that i am building. Not once have i been chastised for asking a question that i thought to be silly, quite the opposite i have been approached warmly and reassured that learning and growing are what we are all here for.
Because i cant stay away!!! I actually have MF as my startup page when i open my web browser. :) I come back for the support, the classes, and to learn more each day.
I enjoy them very much. I get a lot from both chat and the message boards. Chat provides a way to learn about new things, talk about what i have on my mind, or just have a good laugh at times. The message boards are wonderful for asking questions, getting things off your chest, and asking for support and providing support for others here.
I am currently taking the first steps class here. I love it! It has helped me so much. Opulence is wonderful! I get so much more out of the class than i would just reading a book. To be able to ask questions, or clear up things that arent quite clear to me, to see others perspectives and hear what works for them is wonderful. To be able to work with others on things and support each other as we go along helps immensly.
Im worlds beyond where i would have been just learning on my own. I still have a long way to go but i progress a little every single day. i learn something new every single day. and i feel that i would not be where i am today without the help of the people here.
MF has helped my in my journey by providing me with resources i would not have had easily otherwise. it would have taken me years to even be exposed to half of what i can learn here. the support of the other members here is priceless. MF is quickly becoming home to me as it has to so many others here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:27 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

scotty an ex host kept sending me the link and curiousity got the better of me
about 2 yrs i think really i only jsut poped in to borrow a cup of sugar, lol the wealth of knowledge experiance and warmth of the memebers
its a hard question to answer has how far can we go ????
i think i can only say your psychic is limited only by your imagination
runes crystals healing spirit and magick, iv seem to find an interest in dreams which i never had b4
everything beyond words the comradeship the acceptance, the knowledge of members , the diversety of cultures believes that crosses man made boundries, much much more
cos sol asnt told me to clear off lol
the feeling i get is of comfort being amongst my peers
i have the priveledge of doign the weds night circle, to help newcomers feel at ease in mf discussing spiritual and psychic intrests with like minded people
sometimes ill sit in chat and not take part just watch the flow of convo between you lot, you no like after a hard day at work, this at times is enough just to be in all yours wonderful company
4 words describe it to me " left and right hand "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:55 pm 

I had tried another couple of sites briefly but found them fairly narrow in their viewpoints. Also it was just the right time for me to take the next step I think - maybe I was guided here?
I joined in December 2005 so really I'm still a relative newbie - though you wouldn't think it the number of times I've felt compelled to stick my two penn'orth in on the boards lol!
My stock comment is, 'I'm a sceptic by inclination but a believer by experience'. I've been having odd psychic-type experiences since the age of six or seven and finally decided I had to find out more about what it was all about or book an appointment with the little men in white coats!
I've always been fascinated by the runes and done scarily accurate readings, but since I've been here I've looked into lots of different areas. I've learned about empathy, which made a lot of things clearer to me, and grounding and protecting which has helped me enormously.
I like the way this is a meeting-place for such a broad spectrum of viewpoints, and where people can engage in debate via the boards in a sensible and level-headed way and if necessary agree to disagree!
See all of the above!
I enjoy the boards probably more than chat because my mind works better when I have time to formulate my thoughts and then express them rather than trying to follow three conversations at once! (Also not sure I can type that fast!).
Easier to list which classes I haven't taken! They are all so interesting and I love to learn new things and explore new topics. The next teacher I will be driving mad with my incessant questions is Chi in the Healing Circle which I am looking forward to enormously!
Definitely further along my path (wish I knew what it was though, lol!)
Given me an opportunity to explore this aspect of myself I can't imagine I would have had anywhere else, and the chance to meet and talk to others who are undertaking similar journeys. Thank you MF!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:08 pm 

1. What attracted you here to MF originally?
I was recommended to the site by a former member.
2. Why did you opt to join MF and how long have you been a member here?
I opted to join through pure intruige and have been a member for 10months.
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at MF?
I was basically a novice to all spiritual matters although was introduced to the idea of Angels just prior to joining MF and was exploring this avenue at that time.
4. what are you interests here at MF and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
My interest continues in learning about the Angels and my knowledge increased tenfold however I've realised a passion for reading cards thanks to Chi's circle. I also wish to learn to read runes, learn more about mediumship in general and learn about all types of guides. I adore undertaking guided meditations also which I find very beneficial.
5. What do you like about MF?
The energy of its members in chat and the open mindedness to all aspects of spiritualism by all. Also the awesome circles/classes and just how those who lead the circles portray their knowledge and draw out the knowledge from those attending wherever people are on their paths.
6. Why do you keep coming back to MF?
Addicted and a thirst for knowledge and to chat to friends here. :)
7. Do you enjoy the chat and message board forum at MF and what do you feel you get from them?
I find the forum very informative and how subjects can provoke such great discussions in posts. Yes I enjoy chat.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at MF and do you feel they have helped you?
Yes I can't thank Opulence enough for her first steps class and Chi for his card circle. Also I will always be indebted to Shamen Spirit for her fantastic guided meditations which she knows have steered me in the right direction. These are just some, I've also thoroughly enjoyed participating in Wishin's empathy circle, Athena Blues and Kings development circles, winniethepoohs beginners class also to name a few.
9. Compared to when you arrived at MF where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, msg board and other members at MF?
I've learn a phenominal amount and am eager to continue that learning here at MF. I'm on a spiritual path now and wish only to walk forward and hopefully through reading and 'chat' help others new to their journeys, interact with other members wherever they may be on their paths.
10. Tell us what MF means to you and how has it helped you on your journey.
It means so very much to me, it feels right that I should be here and that it will benefit me as hopefully I can do so for others. A journey with ups and downs due to the period of my life which I found spiritualism however I'm still plodding on and willing to learn more and more.......
Sol, thank you for the opportunity :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:04 pm 

1. What attracted you here to MF originally?
I dunno... although it all seemed overwhelming with the lists and information, I kept coming back!
2. Why did you opt to join MF and how long have you been a member here?
Spirit made me! :lol: No, 'tis true - I wandered into chat one night, sat in a corner and my spirit friends made it clear this was the place for me. I've been here just under ten months. Doesn't seem that long!
3. What stage of your journey had you reached along your chosen path when you arrived at MF?
I was just emerging from a year of re-assessing my path, teetering on the brink of leaving the spiritual nest and was looking for a way to spread my wings.
4. what are your interests here at MF and have they changed and or expanded since you arrived here?
My interests are much the same as they have always been; to share and gain knowledge and to help others to realise their own potential. That has been expanded by listening and sharing with other like minds. There is always something to learn. I've also discovered a safe way to develop my teaching skills, which is really nice.
5. What do you like about MF?
The safe support for everyone, no matter their beliefs. The energy in the rooms which is just the best I've ever come across on the Net and which adds to that sense of safety. The welcomes, the instant empathy, the opportunities to learn and grow.. the list is endless.
6. Why do you keep coming back to MF?
I'm addicted! There's always something to read or someone to chat to. A quick ten-minute check usually extends to several hours...
7. Do you enjoy the chat and message board forum at MF and what do you feel you get from them?
Always informative... my only complaint about the boards and archives is that I don't have time to go through them as thoroughly as I'd like! But if you have a question, there's usually an answer here.
As for chat, I always feel uplifted and it's rare that I don't come offline happier than before I went on.
8. Have you taken part in any of the circles and classes here at MF and do you feel they have helped you?
I haven't taken part in as many as I would like to, but I have enjoyed Chi's card circle and Magicalthinker's healing circle. I hope to have more time in future to work with fellow teachers here, as well as developing my own classes.
9. Compared to when you arrived at MF where do you feel you are now after spending time here and having access to the chat, circles/classes, archive, library, msg board and other members at MF?
I'm feeling much more confident in myself, although there is still work to be done. It's good to know that there is somewhere to go where I can be myself and access all aspects.
10. Tell us what MF means to you and how has it helped you on your journey.
MF is my spiritual home. It's the place I have searched for for many years... a place to pursue interests, share knowledge and ideas, make true friends... I have found the support I need to walk my own path and I know my spirit friends brought me to a good place.
Blessings
Otter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:59 am 

I was at an all time low. Life and situations I found myself in, where dragging me down. I sat at the computer one day wondering if there was any more to life, depressed, lonely and in need of someone to talk to I typed in a search engine chat sites and this one popped up. I have been brought up with spiritulisum and thought I would give it a go.
I immediately felt at home and joined that day, think I have been here since November 2005 but cant be sure. Feels like I have been here forever.
I dont really think I was on a spiritual journey, only a self distruct journey. Although I did use tarot cards.
My interest here on mystic is chat, spiritual debate, tarot cards. Yes they have changed since coming to the site I have become more aware of the spirits around me and have even started to give spiritual messages. I have grown both spiritually and personally.
The fact that there is always someone willing to talk to chat to have a laugh or be serious. The fact that this is a real home within your home.
The friends I have made, the hope that it gives.
Yes I enjoy all aspects of the site. I feel that I get inner peace and understanding.
Yes have taken part in Oppys first steps class.. This has helped me grow to what I am now.
I am a lot more positive than I was when I first arrived. Yes I have bad days but then who doesn't. I know try to see the positive in everything rather than getting myself down over the things I cant change and talk about them thats the important part to talk.
Mystic Familiar means to me home a place of happiness, wealth of knowledge and mental growth. I feel that my path is now more clear to me and that although I am at the begining of my journey I am a lot further up the road than I was.