Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:59 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Amazon versus the Mystic Market Shop

Hi Folks

When pondering whether to buy your psychic and spiritual books and gifts at Amazon or at your local town centre shop or at our Mystic Shop please remember that although the site shop cant compete with the prices offered by Amazon or your local shop, reason being we just don’t have the buying power of these large companies we do have something very special though and that’s this site. Amazon and your local shop do not give you all the wonderful things that Mystic Familiar shares with you and it shares so much of it with you for free.

We have some great psychic and spiritual books and gifts in the shop so if you are looking for psychic and spiritual items please do have a look through our shop as every purchase helps the site in a small way, so please do click the shop and have a brows around and see what we have to offer.

Alternatively you can make regular donations to the site. You maybe asking “why donate if all this information, forum ect are here already and if it’s all free and why purchase items in the Mystic Familiar Shop?” And that is a fair question to be asking and the answer is Mystic Familiar like everything else has to live in the real world and it has bills and administration costs to pay too. A large site like this does have running costs.

If the site helps you and you get something out of it then please, please support Mystic Familiar it’s your psychic and spiritual community the more you help it the more it can continue to grow and help you and others also just think how you would have felt if you had arrived here and we said sorry there is no more room at this inn?

Please help to support your community!

Thank you!
Sol

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

Last edited by Sol on Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:12 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

:lol: Tis true Sol..when I buy from the shop it is my way of saying ..Thank-You..for the way I have grown and developed here within the MF family...and whats more...amazon books don't smell so nice either, lol..MF is so giving of itself to others so it seems only right that we help support MF too xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:19 pm 
Affiliate Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Affiliate Psychic Chat Room Familiar

since the shop opened i buy all my spiritual stuff from it
it's my way of making that wee donation (if i could afford more at once u'd have it hun ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
but all the wee bits add up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:52 pm 
I buy here too! So we are helping and telling others to come here first.
Love the hand made cards you have now. A great idea.
Hobbsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:53 pm 

Hehe Oscar... know what you mean about the nice smell...lol.
Love opening parcels from MF... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

(nd) I havnt got a local shop i can but from..and i and my other half dont trust any other way of buying over the net. Ive bought from here and its the only way i will buy in future. Ive had brilliant and secure service every time .... and yes they smell so good..ty sol for giving me this opertunity to buy the things i like :rose: :rose:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:15 pm 
Host Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Host Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Blue and I always buy our items from the MF shop got to say the service is excellent, everything comes by return post and all are excellent quality.
Thankyou sol for providing this service.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:50 pm 

Sol,

I have been buying from the shop, and I will do again soon, to get the Healing with Fairies Oracle cards.

Also, could you recommend a book on positive affirmations? Please? Nurture recommended i might find it helpful to read before bed. Or order me one in and I'll get both book and cards at the same time. I'll also be getting a chakra set of stones at the same time too.

Thank you,

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm 

hugs snow hun xxxx

here are some titles by louise hay...who writes some beautiful positive affirmations.

-Heal your Body
-Wisdom Cards-64 postive affirmation card deck
-Self Esteem Affirmations -CD
-I can do it-affirmation book and cd

Louise Hay is a wonderful lady..really a poineer in self healing and postive thinking...think you will love her stuff! hope this helps you xxxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:15 pm 

Thank you dreamy, you are a star.

I'll look into those.

lots of love,

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm 

bumped this as i think its a fair read and so true
so many enjoy this site and its so reasonable
so see if we can support our site xx