Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Sol for this wonderful site and forum. It is a comfort to me knowing that after a hectic day in the business (and often unfeeling) world I can come home and come to this site. Reading recent posts sharing knowledge & experiences or going to the library and "finding" just what you needed to see that moment. We are all truly blessed by your talents and efforts.

Light and Love

dragonfly54

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hi Sol

Ive rejoined mystic familiar I used to go into the msn chat rooms years ago and thats how I came to find mystic familiar and iam so glad i did its nice to be able to talk to people who have had similar experiences to you ,Its not that easy to talk to friends and family about spiritual experiences and interests when they are looking at you like youve got two heads. lol

Keep up the good work its appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:51 am 

mystic familiar is up there with sunday roast...a week is not right without one!
:lol:

I have been here 4 yrs, and have found so many good friends, as well as improved myself.

This is ALL down to the MF On-Line classes.

Blessing ~be, with Love and Light,

Cee xxx aka Silv xx

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:20 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Hey everyone, especially you sol. This site has been quiet a ride, wonderful and sad, joyful and tearful, one of the greatest experiances ofm y life, i love comming here to chat and read and be part of a great community. I only wish i would have had this as a youngster growing up. my life would have progressed much more rapidly. but all my love i send to sol and mr sol, with out your hard work and dedication, this would not be available to help so many people. I have seen many come and go while i have been here and have seen many grow and bloom, i hope to see many more over the comming years. Thank you again, :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 am 

much love to you Sol, dont know what i would have done without mf and meeting all you lovely people and making so many new friends from all over the globe. MF is an inspiration to so many people (me being one), the guidance and support is amazing, the classes are brill, the site helpers are all angels , yes you to Fil :roll: .
Some people are born with a mission Sol hun and MF was deff yours and we are ever so thankfull for all your hard work in creating a community of kindred spirits each one an individual.
Bless you and your s now and always.
I will be here till im old and grey, ermm ok older n greyer lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm 

Hi sol
I have only been on this site for 18 days and already i feel part of the family. what a wonderful site, and lovely friends. to be able to share beliefs with like minded people is amazing. thank you and everyone just for being there
much love
Mable 35 :D

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hi Mable35

It is great to hear that you are enjoying your time here :D

Sol

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:46 pm 

Wow!! was surely meant to be A Gem from Heaven sent with Love; Well done Sol and also Mr Sol for having such faith and giving his support

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:05 pm 

I have read this post countless times, and i still to this day get goosepimples when reading it.

Sol
You have done an amazing and outstanding job with the site!.
This site reaches out to many many ppl everyday, supporting them on their journey, reassuring them that they're not on their own with their beliefs.
I and hundreds more are very proud of you for what you've achieved.
Your an inspiration to us all xxx

Love and Light xxxxx
Woodspirit xx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:15 am 

Blessings Sol...
and...
many thanks...
over the years...
you have made a commitment of...
your trust...
to a wonderful...
enlightenment...
to those...
that...
perhaps...
need a little light...
in their life...
life is...
a precarious...
situation at times...
and...
those that...
shine...
their light...
when...
those can not see it...
for themselves...
are...
what i call earth angels...
your light ...
of...
your persistence...
over the years...
are...
a...
very...
inspirational...
commodity...
to those...
that...
see...
it...
many thanks...
soft whisper...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am 

I not seen this before until now, wow i go around with eyes closed.... I think i used to go to the spiritual site on msn chat.

Anyways Thank you Sol for planting the seed of spiritual growth, it is amazing how far you have come and I am really grateful for all the hard work that you do here. It is so nice to just come and chat and relax for once without being judged.

Love and light to you Sol x x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:49 pm 

Thank you Sofwhisper for your very kind words, I am very, very touched by them. I hope our light will always shine, and hope that spirit will help our light to shine a little more brightly to help more people find their way here. We have so much to offer, Mystic Familiar, probably the best kept secret on the internet :)

Thank you!

Sol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 pm 

Thank you moonwolf, just add a little water ;)

Sol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:15 am 

What a touching story xxx Bless you x I've only been here maybe 2 months but it feels like I've been here forever. The readers and hosts have been so supportive in helping me and others learn and develop. I dont think this site would be the same without all that help. The members who come here all have different interests and beliefs yet we all get on so well as there are similarities between us. In MF I feel 'normal' lol I love the wide range of classes and how if one host cant do a class another is happy to fill in for that person. There's a huge sense of community here. We're like one big family and that just feels so comforting <3

Keep up the good work all of you. I know I'll be here for a long time xxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm 

Hi Virgowoman

Mystic Familiar started out just over 9 years ago, it is a lovely community we are very lucky and it is great to have you with us. :D

Sol

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next