Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:18 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

((((((((SOL))))))))))
I feel so priviledged to be a part of the MF family.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this site and all those who come here. You are truely inspirational and i admire your strength, vision and continued determination to ensure we have such a successful site to be a part of.
love Crim xx
8)

Post subject: thank you mf
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:31 pm 

hi there sol, just letting you know that after coming to the site around a year now and this is the first i have read the history behind mf what a inspiring story which i think we can all learn a little about following our dreams as you have done so succesfully ,thank you for your hard work in making your dream reality, as it is helping me spiritually coming to the site beiing able to discuss and chat with like minded new made friends which wouldnt be possible without mf :D
scotchlass ((hugs))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:48 pm 
Well Done Sol,
You should be proud of yourself. The hard work is paying off and you have a wonderful place here.
Congratulations
lots of love
Hobbsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject: Modest beginnings...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:00 am 

Sol,
Thankyou for taking the time to let us know the beginnings of this beautiful site. I was recommended to visit it for a reading by a friend who lives 150 miles away.
Little did I know that miles mean nothing-people all over the world visit this site to ask or give help. We all needed to have a site like this, whatever denomination or religion and spirtuality, wherever they physically live in this world. You had the forsight to do it- and damn it's good!
Secondly, I never got my reading- but I was instead overwhelmed by the feeling of warmth on this site. I became a member and have since given a reading myself- the irony tee hee.
Thankyou for placing such a sincere and spiritual site on the Internet. Development circles, chat rooms, archives/library, message boards, shop... so much and so well organised! And thank yer hubby on my behalf for giving you the nudge to do it!
Without this site, I know I wouldn't have made the developments spirtually or otherwise I know I have done, nor been able to point others to MF for help with their spiritual growth.
Blessed be my love, and thankyou for all your and the founders hard work.
I hope to walk with you for a long time on the journey...
Silver xxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:13 am 

May I as a newbie just add that this site (and its community) is like a breath of fresh air on a hot and humid day.Thank you Sol for bring the world of spirit closer and creating a caring and supportive environment for all who wish to learn and share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:15 am 

Dear Sol,
What a truely inspirational story. I like many others would like to congratulate you on your achievement. Your hubby was right others will come and they continue to come, I truely believe, that many like myself have been guided here.
I am feel blessed to be part of the community known as mystic familiar and to you Sol thank you so much for giving me a family I can rely on a home thats always here and most of all a place where there is always a welcome.
Justme

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:25 pm 

:) Sol what an amazing story and such vision u had and guidance from our dear friends from the world of spirit. Blessings to you and yours and may you and Mystic Familiar always prosper. They are such wonderful people here I luv it. Kindest Regards Moonshadow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:16 pm 

ty so so much for giving all of us a place to come to where we can just be us.... :c2:
and i thank spirit for giving you the faith, courage and conviction to have done this in the first place.... :nw:
bless you hun ((((((sol))))))
xxx filo xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:20 pm 

After all these months of being here, I am just reading this. Not only did you have a dream Sol, but you have kept it alive in the hearts and minds of so many. :c2:

Post subject: Cheers
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:24 pm 

What inspiration you have had; and how it has paid off in bringing so many like minded people together. Giving them the opportunity to chat, learn about spiritual matters and also so that we can all help each other through life's problems, laugh and be merry.. Well done Sol Life truely wouldn't be the same without MF it's helped me lots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:09 pm 

:c2: Thank you Sol for this wonderful site, it is truly wonderful
Clarey33 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:07 pm 

well done, small acorns grow into big oaktrees...
thank you for all your hard work, without it i'd b lost. you have such an excellent site with so many people here ready to help. please be reassured that i will give you any help that you need hun, thanking you for your time, whiteknight. xx

p.s i would be very happy to help as an affiliate, hugs xx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 pm 

whenever we are feeling down .. and we find ourselves lost...we only need to come here and we are lifted spiritually as well as physically i have never felt such a place with so much warmth xx

This is home its a place where we can be ourselves and relax knowing we are never alone and that we always have others who share the same expereinces xx

love and hugs Sol and thank you again to you and Mr Sol xxx

love always xxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 pm 

thank you sol for this wonderful site for years ive been frustrated about stuff and finally its all here in the comfort of my own home top marks for a top person sol mwah :D
hopefully when im experienced enough i will be a helper for u only when you think im ready
lindyxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:14 am 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Sol,
I found MF in October 2007 while looking for information on animal totems. I haven't left since, literally, lol!

I wanted to commend you on all the hard work you have done to get MF up and running, all the hard work you put into MF every day for it to continue to run and for never giving up on your vision. Without you and a site like MF, other people would never be given the opportunity to meet and talk with people with amazing gifts and knowledge. I am truly looking forward to meeting Amberdrake on the other side, she sounds like an amazing soul! There are some truly amazingly special people here that I am proud to consider part of my family on this plane. I can't imagine my life now without everyone here on this site. If I had not been given the opportunity to meet such an amazing group of people, I would not have experienced what I have over the past 6 months. With all of the guidance, chats, circles, readings and everything else that I have been blessed to be a part of, I have reached a point in my life where I have truly found peace within my soul. It still amazes me how the internet can connect us to people in parts of the world that I only dream of visiting one day! Up until I found MF, I had been through the most defeating life experiences and truly didn't have a direction to move forward. MF and the people in it have filled the void I had always felt but didn't know how to fix! I chose my screen name b/c I was seeking the path "2 serenity". I am honored to say that I have finally found that path on which I plan to follow!

If there is ANYTHING you ever need help with, please do not hesitate to ask for assistance from me. I will be there in a heart beat! I look forward to growing with my family here at MF and will be here not only to help myself along the way, but also to help any one else, in any way I can, who comes here to grow.

Love and Light,
2serenity

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next