Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:17 am 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller Newbie

Sol, you have done a terrific job of maintaining and building this site. I knew most of the story but was sorry to hear of Amber's passing. I do remember her from chatting and stuff although sadly, I wish I could remember more. It sounds like she is resting well though and still helping out with the site.

Post subject: sol hugs
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:00 am 
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar

Thank you for sharing were this site and your idea came from, it truely tutched my heart.Without your vison...this site.....I would still be lost wondering ,thinking ,beleving that i was crazy,a nutter as i was commonly called.Scared of everything sence i was achild as i was told things like me were bad and wrong,so i was even scared of my self..I cry as i right this...lol no word can thank you and everyone here who has helped me.The first time I came here,for the first time in my life i belonged i was excepted and not crazy.Ok im still crazy.....lol :lol: but thanks to everyone i am me and a good me,doing what i had always wonted to do....help others and grow to be a better person,be the best i can be and help others do that as well.Thank you again Sol from the bottom of my heart you have not only made a difference in the life of one but meny.Thank you for the door and the oportunity and the very cumfy couch,this is the best family iv ever had :D and the warmest home.
blessings and hugs: foat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:27 pm 

Thank you for a truly beutifull spiritual website wre all can come in love freindship to share theie energies and learn

Post subject: Ty Sol
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:49 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

I truly and speechless, u have put ur whole self into this wonderful site and I am proud and honored to be a part of. My son who passed in June of2003 guided me here and now I am sure I no why, ty again for a lovely place for our family to love, grow and continue our path :D Love and blessings Floating Spirit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:41 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Thank you Sol for sharing this wonderful site. I have been looking for a site like this for quite a while now and so glad I have found it at long last.
:D
Love Elle xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:11 pm 

Thank you for your inspiration Sol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 pm 

Sol...
*wrapping my arms around you and giving you a soft warm hug* *whispering from my heart* Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:54 am 

definitely proud to be here.. able to be among the fruit of ur labour :) This site has brought ease through times of change .. and its been really helpful time and again. Thank u all for making this place what it is today . Peace :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:36 am 

this is the third time i have read your post sol,i have hesitated to post earlier because , to be quite honest i could not find the apt words tosay, so, i decided not to delay any further, thank you for such a marvellous site, when at times you feel a bit low and worried, don't, think of all of your members that you have helped, think of all of the ppl who have developed and found their spiritual path under your wings,, we will always be here for you if you need that extra little bit of strength, it is a remarkable birth, a site of this quality and conducted with respect for all of the true users, my thanks love and blessings for mf,long may she reign.
oscarangel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:52 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Hi Folks
Thank you all so very much for your heart felt words and your constant support for Mystic Familiar and indeed to me it is so very, very much appreciated.
On writing today the 9th of October 2005 Mystic Familiar has travel a long way in its first 3 years of life. From the planting of the seed and having me as its sole member to having all of you come and join in with us wow, this site has truly grown and flourished!
I thought I would give you a little insight into how much we have grown from the very small beginning, and how much you are all helping each other as well as yourselves on your spiritual journey.
The Mystic Familiar seed was sown and now we have just over 1000 individual visitors to the site a day. For those of you who don’t know what this means, it means whether you come to the site 1 time or 3 times a day you are only counted as one visitor per day. So we have grown from 1 to just over 1000 a day in 3 years! All our visitors look at just over 48,000 pages a week on site. That works out at about 197,000 pages a month! That sure is as lot of help to a lot of people.
With such amazing growth Mystic Familiar is very much two full time jobs for me now, as well as all the help and support offered by our volunteer who help in any way they can on a daily basis on site. If you don’t see me in chat you will always see me in the lobby where I work every day to help Mystic Familiar carry on growing and helping as many folks as we possibly can.
The aim of Mystic Familiar to be like the droplet in the pond with its ripples reaching out to help people and in turn we hope for them to help others I think is really working and can be seen reflected in our growth. Thank you all so very much for your help, your support, your energy, your gifts & your knowledge and thank you most of all for taking the time to help your fellow beings.
Sol

:arrow: Log into chat here
:arrow: Subscribe to Psychic Chat

Post subject: Bless You Sol!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:35 pm 

Ive just arrived at Mystic Familiar a few days ago and have been amazingly greatful ever since. In the days ive come here i have felt a brightening in my heart and a warmness in my soul that hasnt been there in so long i dont think i recognized it at first...lol. I hope someday i will be able to show you and everyone else at Mystic Familiar how grateful i am for this site and you.
Eternally Grateful,
Belle

Post subject: MF
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:59 pm 

Sol, thank you so much for providing this wonderfull site, it is a place of light and love in a troubled world......and i can honestly say that finding this site has helped me make massive changes in my life for the better and helped me to know the person i realy can be.
Many blessings Sol
Much love .... Moonbird xxxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:57 am 

(((Sol))))
Thank you so much for having such a wonderful, loving dream. I'm getting the education, inspiration and confidence I've always needed. Blessings to you Sol.
P E A C E & Love,
dolphin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:54 pm 

sol, i am new to your site and think it is so great, ty for starting it, and letting me come here. loved reading about your beginnings here, and hope to make new friends and learn a lot. lovey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:45 am 

I love the history. And this web site is so comforting I am so glad it exsists! All the best to you Sol!
Sincerely,
Wildfire64

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next