New to the Classes

Psychic Forums Announcements and News, breaking news in Psychic Forum Spiritual & Esoteric Topics & Upcoming Mystic Familiar Psychic & Spiritual Psychic Chat forum attractions

Moderators: Kingfisher, Hosts

Mystclwlf
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

New to the Classes

#1 Postby Mystclwlf » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:14 am

Hi I was on here Thursday and thought the classes started at 8:30 so I was here between 8 and 8:30pm central time can you tell me where the classes are going to be I am new to this sight and have alot to learn can you tell me the date and where its going to be held at I would very much like to take these classes I believe they will help me alot .Thank You so much for having me as part of the chat . :) :|

Opalfae
Host Chat Room Familiar £5
Host Chat Room Familiar £5

Re: New to the Classes

#2 Postby Opalfae » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi Myst all classes are displayed in UK GMT time. I think that means that central time is around 6 hours behind. I think if you were in at 8pm central time that would be around 2am uk time, Here is a link to help you work out the times ,

http://www.mysticfamiliar.com/m_timezones.htm

Look forward to seeing you and hope you can manage along to the circles on Thursday xxx

May those who seek find~
May those who find be transformed~
May those transformed enlighten others~

X7

#3 Postby X7 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

West Coast time usa is 8 am (for instance) so would be in UK time 4 pm since the East Coast is 3 hours ahead of West Coast such as the example, it would be on East Coast usa 11 am

X7

#4 Postby X7 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 pm

[quote="Reign Cloud"]West Coast time usa is 8 am (for instance) so would be in UK time 4 pm since the East Coast is 3 hours ahead of West Coast such as the example, it would be on East Coast usa 11 am

Noon on West Coast ..... Uk time 8 pm for Central time 2pm

Return to “Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums Announcements and News”