Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Astral Travel
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

well done for your hard work those who took part in weds nights challanges circle, and who completed an exercise in astral treavel, i hope its a tool youll find useful in the forth coming years of your own devolpement xxx all

Post subject: Re: Astral Travel
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:28 am 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

I had this experience when I was a teenager, I had read about astral traveling, woke up one night and zip, I was out. I was hovering near the ceiling, the colors surrounding me were beautiful. But fear overtook me and I crash landed into my body. How do you get past the fear factor? I didn't know how to get in touch with you and tell you I couldn't make it friday night to learn of animal guides. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:24 am 
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar
h~ & r~ Psychic Chat Affiliate Familiar

When in chat room you can tell another site helper that you won't be in and its no biggy if you didn't make it to chat for that discussion as we often have chat on animal guides......spirits.....wicca.....crystals.....runes.....tarot and stars.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 pm 

ok, thank you :)