Astral Travel

Psychic Forums Announcements and News, breaking news in Psychic Forum Spiritual & Esoteric Topics & Upcoming Mystic Familiar Psychic & Spiritual Psychic Chat forum attractions

Moderators: Kingfisher, Hosts

*starryhound
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Astral Travel

#1 Postby *starryhound » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 pm

well done for your hard work those who took part in weds nights challanges circle, and who completed an exercise in astral treavel, i hope its a tool youll find useful in the forth coming years of your own devolpement xxx all

Lady Elena
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

Re: Astral Travel

#2 Postby Lady Elena » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:28 am

I had this experience when I was a teenager, I had read about astral traveling, woke up one night and zip, I was out. I was hovering near the ceiling, the colors surrounding me were beautiful. But fear overtook me and I crash landed into my body. How do you get past the fear factor? I didn't know how to get in touch with you and tell you I couldn't make it friday night to learn of animal guides. :)
Lady Elena

X7

#3 Postby X7 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:24 am

When in chat room you can tell another site helper that you won't be in and its no biggy if you didn't make it to chat for that discussion as we often have chat on animal guides......spirits.....wicca.....crystals.....runes.....tarot and stars.

Lady Elena

#4 Postby Lady Elena » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 pm

ok, thank you :)
Lady Elena

Return to “Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums Announcements and News”