Mystic Familiar Spring Auction Open

Psychic Forums Announcements and News, breaking news in Psychic Forum Spiritual & Esoteric Topics & Upcoming Mystic Familiar Psychic & Spiritual Psychic Chat forum attractions

Moderators: Kingfisher, Hosts

Sol
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat Room Familiar

#1 Postby Sol » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

The Mystic Familiar Spring Auction is now open and will run for one week ending on Sunday the 25th of March. All forum and chat members are welcome to bid on items. You can find the auction forum at the top of the boards. Please remember all moneys raised help to support Mystic Familiar your spiritual home.

If you have items you would like to send in please do so now. Please note any items that are sent that do not appear in this auction will appear in one at a later date. If you don’t have anything you could send but would still like to make a donation to the auction then you can donate to the auction by buying an item form the shop to donate to the auction please feel welcome to do this, you can email me to let me know you would like to donate via the shop and I can organise it for you.

We are now in our 10th year of Mystic Familiar the Psychic Circle of Friendship so thank you for all your kind support of Mystic Familiar, without you all this would not be possible.

I hope that you enjoy our Spring Auction, let the bidding commence!

MYSTIC FAMILIAR SPRING AUCTION click here ***

Sol

Return to “Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums Announcements and News”