Mystic Familiar offers Psychic Chat Rooms, Psychic Forum, Psychic Readings, Psychic Mediums, online Psychic Chat, Healing, Development Classes, Circles, including Learn to read Tarot Cards,  Chakras, Auras, Angels, Spiritual, Chat, Esoteric, Mediumship, Crystals, Clairvoyance, Empathy, Shamanism, Clairvoyance, Mediums, Astrology, Readers, Dream Interpretations, & a Mystic Shop where you can buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Crystals and so much more…

Mystic Familiar Psychic Forums & Spiritual Message Boards Forum

Free Psychic Forums, Psychic Medium, Clairvoyant, Spiritual, New Age, Paranormal, Dreams, Reiki, Crystals, Tarot, Wicca, Shamanism, Pagan, Clairvoyance, Healing, Fairies, Angels, Psychic Insights. Psychic and Holistic Message Board Forum, Psychic Chat
Subscribe to Mystic Familiar Psychic Chat, Psychic Readings, Tarot Readings, Clairvoyant Readings, Tarot Classes, Clairvoyant Classes, Spiritual Healing, all free to subscribing members and more. Join here today!

Mystic Shop, Online Tarot Shop, buy Tarot Cards Oracle Cards, Artwork, Cards, Crystals, Crystal Balls, Incense, Jewellery, Mediation Music, Pendulums, Rune Stones, Spiritual Books, T Shirts, Tarot Bags, Tumblestones, Wands and more come in and have a look around. The Mystic Shop Your No1 Psychic & Spiritual Shop, Fast Delivery with a Service You can Trust
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm 
Mystic Familiar Psychic Forum Dweller

Are you thinking of joining Mystic Familiar? I often look on our message boards and see many Guests looking over the many areas on our boards and I wonder to myself..will they join us?

Mystic Familiarhas been a wonderful place for me for the last 5 years, and if you are looking for a loving, spiritual place on the internet to call home, then look no further than here!

The message boards are just a part of what we have on mystic familiar, we have 10 chat rooms, a library filled with all sorts of wonderful things, an archive of past circles we have done on the site, and most importantly, we have many, many like minded members who have a vast array of knowledge to share with you.

When i first came to Mystic Familiar 5 years ago, i was feeling like i was kind of stuck on my path, i didnt know what was the next step for me, and all I wanted to was to talk to others who were in the same boat as me. Over the last 5 years i have made some wonderful friendships here, and i have grown and learned so much, and if you had of told me i would be teaching circles i would of called you mad...but here i am doing that, and i credit Mystic Familiar for that and most importantly, for my confidance level that I have now. Mystic Familiar has helped me grow in more ways than I can say.

So if your still wondering whether to join Mystic Familiar or not...then just consider this..the cost of our chat rooms is only £2.50*, for a month, that is less than a cup of Latte, and what you will get for that is so much more valuable and it could change your life like it did mine!

I hope to see you all in chat one day soon!
Bright blessings friends xxxxxxx

(*Please note because the fee is so low if you pay via Paypal it cost £3.00 a month this covers the Paypal fees))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm 
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Elder Psychic Chat Room Familiar

In reply to this post, a point to ponder over, yes we have to pay subs, these are very modest, and lets face reality here, £2.50* a month, we spill more beer than that on a friday night out.also bare in mind , the number of premium rate phone line readings were a reading can cost over £40 per reading, the readers on our site, donot charge full stop thats it, you pay your subs, and your part of the site, discussions, circles readings and healings. In this day an age I hink we can proudly brag thats good value for £2.50* a month

(*Please note because the fee is so low if you pay via Paypal it cost £3.00 a month this covers the Paypal fees)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:37 pm 
Psychic Chat Room Familiar
Psychic Chat Room Familiar

I came here a few years ago looking for something and trying to find like minded people, it is hard in every day life to find someone who shares your beliefs. I found everything i wanted. The knowledge and wisdom here will give you everything you need and more. I came here looking. I now read tarot cards, oracle cards, crystal balls, mediumship to name but a few.
I have come a long way since those early days thanks to the friends Ive made and the support and knowledge Ive been given. No one is judged here we are all equal despite our differences.
As Starry said readings are extortionate now in excess of £40 a time. Here you pay £3.00 per month at tops (the price of a magazine) and as well as having readings, your helped by many.
Chat can be humourus, hilarius, funny, sombre, and the classes are invaluable, everything from mediumship, healing, reading all different types of cards and so much more.
I have made many good friends here from all over the world. Theres always people in there to help you and answer your questions to help you on your chosen path, to help you learn or just a reading if you want.
This is a truly loving and spiritual place, maybe I will meet you one day Blessed Be xxxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:26 pm 

This is an amazing place. The people here are so kind, welcoming and very helpful!
The classes and circles are such a great tool to develop your psychic abilities, and they see absolutely free! I am so fortunate to have found this place and want to thank all of you for your kindness and making me feel so welcome. This is a really special group of talented, caring people!
If you've visited the message board, take the next step and subscribe. Even in general chat, there is always something interesting to learn!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:50 pm 

[quote="Keke4"]This is an amazing place. The people here are so kind, welcoming and very helpful!
The classes and circles are such a great tool to develop your psychic abilities, and they see absolutely free! I am so fortunate to have found this place and want to thank all of you for your kindness and making me feel so welcome. This is a really special group of talented, caring people!
If you've visited the message board, take the next step and subscribe. Even in general chat, there is always something interesting to learn![/quote]

Absolutely! This is a brilliant place to learn and make friends x